• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shotgun bullet flew by AJ's head as she walked out, she kept Nina close "Now let me find you something to eat," she said sofly as she walked into the forest. Amy brought her katana out dragging it with one hand as she went.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina

she shivers and tosses and turn (she is cold not having a nightmare)

@White Shamrock

Amy took her jacket off and wrapped it around the little girl "Com-fey," she said feeling the cold air. This was the first in a long time that she took of her jacket, she walked and tried to look for something the girl could eat.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina

she says still asleep "yeah... night night ....m-*yawns*-ommy"

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Amy smiled "M-mommy will find you food, don't go soft Amy, don't go soft," she said walking as she saw a squirrel scurry by, she stabbed it. She felt bad before grabbing a bowl from her bag and extracted it, she made sure Nina didn't see.

Nina

she starts to wake up she looks at Amy and remembers what she said but says nothing she is to embarrassed but the rumble of her tummy gave her away

Amy smiled and whispered "Morning sweety, I think you called me mommy in your sleep," she said giving her the bowl that had squirrel blood inside it.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina

she drank it and say after "y-yeah i know c-can you be my mommy that is" she said with a nervous smile "because your so nice and the first to say anything nice to me ever"

Amy twitched before hugging the girl "I would love to be your mommy, I have never raised a kid before. I will be the best and not try and eat you," she said letting her go, a smile on her face.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina

she crys with tears of Joy "i love you mommy your already the best mommy i could ask for" she said and kiss her new mommy's cheek

@White Shamrock

(This will go horribly, I can feel it)

I expected to shotgun "She is going to crash and burn, she opened herself up to quick. One day something will happen to the kid and she will regret it..." I see Aidan "But Aidan, I thought you would be good on your own. After all If I didn't get home early Nina would be dead"

Amy touched her cheek as a tear roll down it "I love you," she said picking the child up. "You still hungry baby," she said in a soft tone as she walked deeper into the forest.

@Wasteful Bucket

Yappi said:
(This will go horribly, I can feel it)
I expected to shotgun "She is going to crash and burn, she opened herself up to quick. One day something will happen to the kid and she will regret it..." I see Aidan "But Aidan, I thought you would be good on your own. After all If I didn't get home early Nina would be dead"
"Yeah, but...". What he was saying was understandable it was me, a man in my mid twenties, or a nine year old girl. "Sorry. I guess I'm just tired of a three day one leg journey. I got lost a few times"

I smile. "You're still a fuckface though"

Amber {On top of the roof at the church.}

-=-=((I'm trying a new thing where at the side of my character's name I also say where they currently are.))=-=-

Amber continued her practicing on the roof ignoring how tired, hungry, or thirsty she was. She continued on the spinning move because she kept on dropping it almost every time she started spinning. Amber's grunt became louder and louder each time she dropped the scythe as she practiced. She then dropped the scythe on the ground after spinning around for 15 seconds straight and screamed "stupid! Stupid! STUPID!" At the top of her lungs. Amber immediately went back to practicing with rage
(not rage at a person) energizing her entirely.

-=-=((General Post))=-=-

"Meh, what can I say. this whole Amy and Nina thing will not go well. Stuff like this never does" I say tapping my legs "I have personal experience in this stuff"

Yappi said:
"Meh, what can I say. this whole Amy and Nina thing will not go well. Stuff like this never does" I say tapping my legs "I have personal experience in this stuff"
"What's actually happened? Who is this kid?"

Nina

she said "nope i wanna play with you" she then took out a ball from her backpack

@White Shamrock

"Found her in the woods being chased by a walker, I killed it and she fell asleep. She asked why I was covered in blood, I told her it as human blood and she said something I would say and licked her knife." I take a breath "anyways I was adopted when I was little and abused, when Was 14 I shot them both and went to school to become a carpenter"

Yappi said:
"Found her in the woods being chased by a walker, I killed it and she fell asleep. She asked why I was covered in blood, I told her it as human blood and she said something I would say and licked her knife." I take a breath "anyways I was adopted when I was little and abused, when Was 14 I shot them both and went to school to become a carpenter"
"You did? I'm an orphan, never was adopted, and I never will be, obviously. It's shit isn't it? This whole parent thing." I give a quick smile.

Amy put her down "What do you want to play baby," she said as she put the katana away and smiled "You look good in my jacket," she laughed as she pointed to the jacket, that was too big for her.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina

she giggled and said "Lets play catch mommy" she threw her ball at Amy

@White Shamrock

Yappi said:
AidanCee said:
"You did? I'm an orphan, never was adopted, and I never will be, obviously. It's shit isn't it? This whole parent thing." I give a quick smile.

-=-=((Amber: I might've gotten adopted if I didn't kill all the other orphans at the age of 6. Did I kill actually them all? I don't even remember anymore it was such a long time ago...))=-=-

-=-=((CellistCat606: Funny thing is I don't even know anymore if I wanted Amber to be the murderer or if I wanted her to be framed xD ))=-=-

"I would rather live in the streets then live with them, I was locked up without food and water for days at a time. I was hit often as with many objects" I frown "anyways you know me before what happened, so I we in a group of 9. My best friend was the leader, they slit his throat in his sleep right next to me. Next morning I killed them all with my knife. Then I found this group"

Yappi said:
"I would rather live in the streets then live with them, I was locked up without food and water for days at a time. I was hit often as with many objects" I frown "anyways you know me before what happened, so I we in a group of 9. My best friend was the leader, they slit his throat in his sleep right next to me. Next morning I killed them all with my knife. Then I found this group"
"Orphanages aren't what the government likes to think they are. Well mine wasn't. Think Annie. But more brutal. Then I was literally kicked out at 18, given a small amount of inheritance, with which I decided to jump on a plane and go here. I enjoyed a few years of pure unadulterated sex. Then this happened. The people I was with captured me, robbed me of everything and then whipped me and beat me and left me for dead. I still don't know how I escaped..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back