• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice says while crying trying to hold back her tears "do you two only have each other, I am all..." She stopped mid sentence cause she rembered that she can't give away her past or they might make fun of her.

Alice now can't hold back and says "no way, I don't need a family I practically raised myself I have a family since I was 3 I don't need one" she was obviously lying.

Tomas

he says "i know your lying stop being stubborn and join us i can tell my daughter likes you she lost her kids" he looks at her with a sad smile

@Lucy smith

I see her about to cry, I sprang carefully seeing the two talk. My coat,pants and most of my body exept my face had a thin layer of human blood on it. I hold out my hand, "names AJ" I have a smile on my face

Alice say this to herself not thinking anyone can hear 'yeah right like I want to be in a family at this very there coming for me I don't want anyone to find who they are I promised them I would be ready'

Ruby

she wakes up to see Alice her dad and someone else "hello mister why do you have blood on your cloths"

"Nice to meet ya Alice" I hear the girl comment on the blood "well you see I love killing people and someone times when you hit someone's throat with a knife blood splatters out" I say with a joyful smile

Tomas

he says "um Aj don't scare my Daughter Ruby"

Ruby

she is in shock and runs beind her dad "d-d-dont l-let him hurt me Daddy!" (she may be 30 but is a wimp)

@Yappi @Lucy smith

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket](ok we went up why dont you join)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((CellistCat606: "Nah I'll just do this." -snaps and Amber disappears from the roof- "When you guys get off the roof she'll come back in."))=-=-

"Awe why have you done it?" I see her in shock "I won't hurt you, trust me" I say with a psychotic smirk "besides maybe one day I'll tell you why I enjoy doing it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back