• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(.......Silence, the one thing we can't escape, Neg Shammy: Bullshit they just went quite for a bit, Fabulous: Darlings please don't turn on each other!, Time Travel Shammy: GREAT SCOTTS! There are 4 different versions of us all in one place, this could cause a break in the time space continuum, Black Cactus: 5 now, why is this happening, Audrey Shammy: WELL I BELIEVE SINCE THERE IS NOTHING WE AROSE! FEED ME!, Miya Shammy: Why the fuck are we just appearing, like thin air, You have an army,...we have shamrocks....and a cactus)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(.......Silence, the one thing we can't escape, Neg Shammy: Bullshit they just went quite for a bit, Fabulous: Darlings please don't turn on each other!, Time Travel Shammy: GREAT SCOTTS! There are 4 different versions of us all in one place, this could cause a break in the time space continuum, Black Cactus: 5 now, why is this happening, Audrey Shammy: WELL I BELIEVE SINCE THERE IS NOTHING WE AROSE! FEED ME!, Miya Shammy: Why the fuck are we just appearing, like thin air, You have an army,...we have shamrocks....and a cactus)

[/QUOTE]
(What drugs have I or you taken?)

Threat wandered around the church, he dragged his bat as he whistled a tune. He went outside and leaned on the church, he sighed

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Amber: -takes out her scythe and charges at Amber (aka Amy)- "IMPOSTER!"))=-=-
(Shit that whats happen after needing sleep xD )

Tomas

i see a girl walking aimlessly and run out with ruby and say "Little girl over here"

Ruby

looks at the girl with a smile "YOUR SO CUTE"

I must have fell asleep on the Pew, I wake up and see someone new here...I hope me being blood soaked doesn't scare them. I get a grin

@Lucy smith

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruby

she drops the kid with tears in her eyes and runs to the roof "why is she so so oh i don't know" then just crys herself to sleep"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back