• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy lowered the sword "What are you doing building a fort, what the fuck is a base baller." She said as Jaguar crawled up to him, leaning on the new man, putting its full weight on him.

@Manamapapa

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason sighed before getting up "SCREW IT, I AM GOING OUT," he said grabbing some stuff from his case and walking towards the city, he sighed "That place has become a ghost house, it is becoming so dull there, what should I do." He said before playing with his machete and keeping his gun near his side.

[/QUOTE]

-=-=((-Flips coin to see if Amber or Jaqluin is going to chase after Jason- -Gets head which means Amber- "Dang it!"))=-=-

Amber

Amber hears a familiar voice and runs outside to see Jason. Amber runs up to Jason and eventually gets beside him. "Where've you been?" She says in a confused tone.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Jason backed up a bit "Hey kid hows it been, I have been at a church for the past week. It has been hectic so I decided to take a walk, like I always do," he said continuing his walk through the city.

@CellistCat606

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](You have been here a long time haven't you. Fanfiction and ships really those are ju-SCREW IT which you got :3 -Slams on table-)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((CellistCat606: -turns into Miya- Giggles. "I knew you'd come around." -turns back into CellistCat606.- "Almost anything! I get a lot of donations and spend my times in different areas a lot." -CellistCat606 begins to show off all of the piles there as she ignores the 1 small pile titled Amber x Adam))=-=-

"Thank you!" She says with a bow. "Now let's get started shal we?" She asked tilting her head at him. @Yappi

Miya stops in the middle of the city. She whistles loudly. "Anyone out there?" She yells looking for anyone she may know.

(@Anyonee in the city)

"Yea, it will take awhile but I will start on the walls" I travel to the hardware store and use a cart I found to transport materials. I start on the walls, there very basic but will keep zombies out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason heard this and walked faster seeing someone in the distant "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" he yelled as he brought out his gun, and walked closer getting ready for anything.

@Mira1 (Nearby @CellistCat606)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason backed up a bit "Hey kid hows it been, I have been at a church for the past week. It has been hectic so I decided to take a walk, like I always do," he said continuing his walk through the city.
@White Shamrock))=-=-[/color][/center]

[/QUOTE]

"Hey, I'm doing something so if you can go somewhere else that would be great" I bring in a cartloads of woods and tools

Miya nods at him. "Sounds good! I'll sit here and wait." She giggles and sits down in the grass looking up into the sky.

@White Shamrock

Jason grabbed Amber and smiled "Ya like a little angry teddy bear," he said putting her under his arm and walking towards the figure. Jason smiled "Howdy Jason Grim is the name," he said tipping his hat with his other hand.

@CellistCat606 @Mira1

I start to dig holes into the earth ad I stick some thick plants into the earth and reinforce them with more planks behind them. I continue to make trips back and forth for a while for wood and continue to build the wall.

"Yes, I know who you are jason!" She says walking twoards him. She stops a few meters in front of him and smiles. "You know me too..." She says, her stomach growling.

@White Shamrock

Miya sits back, doing nothing to help, but watch and cheer on AJ. She giggles and finally decides to help him any way she could. Offering to do anything for him.

@Yappi

Amber

Amber chuckled "yeah, I'm a gremlin and your the cyclops from Hercules
(don't question the references (> :) ))" Amber then saw a girl in clothes messed up. She walked a bit forward. "Le'mme guess, prison?"

-=-=((@White Shamrock and
@Mira1))=-=-

"I need some electrical supply's, I'm no eletriction but with a generator and some wire I can hook up some lights"

Jason stared confused before something clicked as he looked at her eyes "M-Mira, is that you or am have I literally have become death," he said lifting Mira up for a hug. He gave a small sigh "Why the fuck did you pull a Keon on us," he said before letting her go and smiling.

@Mira1 @CellistCat606

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back