• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bloody hell, I feel really light headed. Brother where are ya, AJ......oh shit WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY LEGS" I start panicking

(AJ =Anthony M Johnson just for some context)

keon would pistol wip the unknown man in the head. he would turn to kira and offer his combat knife to her "i need you to heat this up over a fire can you do that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Threat sees the man bleeding and puts a small bandage on one of his wounds "Better, or will I need a snickers to heal the pain." The kids sees Kira "Mr. Weirdo is this your girlfriend, you do hang out a lot," the kid ask tipping its head.

Brianna Ackerman Slasher999999999 Yappi

"You stabbed me,shot me, locked me to a pole and now your going to burn me, for wanting some saltines and firing in your snipers general direction?,I wasn't shooting to kill I just wanted to pin her down or incapitate her"

She rubbed her eyes with a hand while looking up at the starry sky. Her drinking companion passed out about three drinks ago (just.. yea...). She sighed and drug out the tiny music box heart from her pocket and wound it up.

@GeneralPost

"I can't trust anyone out here, I didn't want to kill anyone but here I never met a group who didn't shoot first ask questions later and your saying I should have 'guessed' you would have not been shooting me within 100 meters of the place"

keon wouldtake the knife and put press the hot metal agains the bullet wound on the right kneecap, cauterizing the wound. the smell of burning flesh could be smelt slightly.

Threat stares at Keon "Why do you have handcuffs, are you 'making the bed shake' like AJ said," Threat asks curious of why he had handcuffs and wanted to use a heated knife.

Slasher999999999

I grit my teeth, I know realize it's for disinfectant not torture. I'm somewhat relieved that he is not all bad. "........thank you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back