• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well he might not have told you but he has a brother, that brothers me. I haven't seen him since the outbreak" a smile forms on my face

Last edited by a moderator:
Skylyn looked up at Keon then back at the man tied up, lowering her gun and huffed out a breath. She hobbled back up the stairs before taking her cup of wine into her hands again.

She lets the key go and the music starts slowly playing. It comes slowly and then evens out into a soft melodic tune.

(ok this chick on the phone needs to do something because my plot revolves around AJ getting home)

I turn to the trench coat clad man"Wait before you go... How's my brother doing?"

The kid walks back "Your brother is a drunk so I don't know," the kid shrugs, also...Threat pulls out a knife and points it to the strangers face "Tell Threat what a penis is and I will Fretting cut you," the child says grinning before skipping away.

(You have awakened-"Peace")

Yappi

She sighs and slowly sits up. Her stomach lurches and she groans. "Damnit.." She grumbles and sits there for a few minutes, trying to calm down.

Peace walks up to 2 and pats her back "Ya feeling a little sick aren't you," the kid says a large grin on its face.

Enmyira

(Threat-blue Peace-red (alternate personality) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back