• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace giggled "Oh look the smart ass drunk has finally realizes I was here," the kid cleans the blood from its knife humming a odd tune.

Enmyira

Last edited by a moderator:
Enmyira[/URL]
(( I. WILL Slaughter. Smart. Ass. Child.))

Her right eye twitches in annoyance. She wasn't drunk really, just a teeny bit buzzed. Any typeof alcohol or any thing acidy never sat well with her stomach. She blamed the ulcers that never seemed to heal. "Tch. Watch yourself. You'll never know when a sniper could be plotting. Or watching. Or there..." her lips pressed into a line and she glanced over at It. "Go back down stairs like a good little creature."

Peace laughed "Like a good little creature, oh you really amuse me smart ass, I suppose I must to stop your bitching." Threat walks away skipping towards the steps making a heart with its hands "Love you," Threat said before going down stairs.

Enmyira

Peace heard this "And the little asshole learned what alcohol actually was!" The kid said before going on the couch to sleep.

Enmyira

When adults cursed, she didnt usually mind. When a child cursed with no real regard to what they were auctually saying... that kindaaa made her angry. It was just like bragging, and there was no use for that. It was stupid and immature.. Just Like Children! She groaned and laid back to look at the stars. She crossly started muttering poetry in Gaelic to calm down... and it wasnt soon after she got into the third that she started to drift off.

Keon would grab some duck tape that was on a crate and would tape The unknowns man shoot. He would then proccede to push the flat side of the knife into his other wound hard.

Jaqluin

It's been two hours since they said they would get here. Jaqluin then snuck up to the front door and see a car pull up nearby. She then heard the man assure her it was the people from the text. Before she went outside she thought "wait what about stranger danger? Is this seriously my only choice? Yeah it kind of is...it's now or never." Jaqluin took a couple of phones (of course with chargers) and put them into her backpack. She then walked outside and said "I'm over here." Jaqluin then hoped that they wouldn't be surprised she was only 10.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

I notice a small survivor,couldn't be more than 12 "hey buddy, nice to see you. If your ready we will drive to our group"

(Nah he stopped I think, he cauterize the bullet wounds though)

(He's shot,stabbed and beaten. He has taken enough for firing in Twos direction and stealing some saltines... xD poor Johny)

Threat wakes up on the couch skipping towards the kitchen "Anyone here, if so morning," the kid says trying to reach a counter.

keon would walk to the kitchen and see threat trying to reach for the counter he would bonk him on the head "squirt im cooking breakfeast so go sit down"

The kid frowns "Mr. Weirdo I just wanted a snack, hey what is a gender, is it a zombie. How does one even become a gender," the kid ask sitting at the table.

Slasher999999999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back