• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kid tips its head "What is a male and female, are you a gender," Threat asks playing with Sansy on the table and petting Pap on the floor.

Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
The kid thinks "No I have no idea, I don't know what a gender is and I rarely take off my clothes." The kid says grabbing a pot and putting it on its back "My mom was a cook before she turned," the kid said nervously.

Slasher999999999

(I made Fret gender less, so to do this I made it so when it fell it forgot what a gender is, how you classify as a gender, or what different genders have, I want to make it so that I leave it up to anyone)

Slasher999999999

Peace stared at the knife compartment "So how long til breakfast is ready Keon," the kid asks, there expression seems to change.

(Says Keon instead of Mr. Weirdo, that is a hint to now Peace)

Slasher999999999

a wolf would walk over and sniff threat and would turn to keon and bark in a certain tone, keon would raise a eyebrow "your a girl"

The kid rubs it head "Don't mess with the hair Keon or I will cut you." The kid makes a heart with its hands "Can't wait for breakfast Mr. Weirdo" the kid stays in the living room swinging its bat.

Slasher999999999

(Threat and Keon just had a talk, Jason and AJ are still trying getting the new person, Aj's brother is a raider who we have in the basement, and 2 was on the roof getting drunk with her friend, hope it helps :) )

JPTheWarrior said:
(What happened irp?)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Threat and Keon just had a talk, Jason and AJ are still trying getting the new person, Aj's brother is a raider who we have in the basement, and 2 was on the roof getting drunk with her friend, hope it helps :) )

[/QUOTE]
(I read something about someone being shot?)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](AJ brother AKA the raider was shot in the kneecaps by Keon, stabbed by threat, and kicked by Kira)

[/QUOTE]
kicked of the house?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back