• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]((Kira, to get handcuff that Keon and Kira have.... ;) , then went back ))

[/QUOTE]
(Wait! That cant happen! @Brianna Ackerman . Jane is in the room)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](We used them to lock the raider in the basement, sorry for leaving that out)

[/QUOTE]
(Well. I am sorry but no. You guys have the hole mansio to rp. Jane is in Keon's room. That is the only place you cant rp without me. Like you know how I feel to this. It's hard enough to have to read 8 or 10 pages that you guys do while I am sleeping. I do let you guys do alot of stuff, even if it isnt realistic, but that one no. I cant just let you guys rp like my character doesnt exist)

Last edited by a moderator:
JPTheWarrior said:
(Well. I am sorry but no. You guys have the hole mansio to rp. Jane is in Keon's room. That is the only place you cant rp without me. Like you know how I feel to this. It's hard enough to have to read 8 or 10 pages that you guys do while I am sleeping. I do let you guys do alot of stuff, even if it isnt realistic, but that one no. I cant just let you guys rp like my character doesnt exist)
(My apologies for not noticing this problem, and accounting you. I see that now. I am very sorry (again) if I didn't notice, or pay attention these details, I will try to make sure this won't happen again on my part)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](My apologies for not noticing this problem, and accounting you. I see that now. I am very sorry (again) if I didn't notice, or pay attention these details, I will try to make sure this won't happen again on my part)

[/QUOTE]
(Great. That will mean alot. Thank you)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Easier way of just saying copy and paste, I just said it that way for some reason :/ )

[/QUOTE]
(oh ok. Well anyways thanks)

JPTheWarrior said:
(Well you can look for more details. It's on the first page of the character sign up thread. The name is Jane Wilson. He has 15 years old)
((Just read it. Lol. Says he's 16?... hmm. I hust dont ever remember encountering your char in rp x.x))

Enmyira said:
((Just read it. Lol. Says he's 16?... hmm. I hust dont ever remember encountering your char in rp x.x))
(Well he is the one that said your character is waisting ammo on the roof xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back