• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kid lifts up a slice "Want one, I think Pap and Sansy won't eat it all," the kid zips down its coat a little to reveal a cat(Sansy), and whistles as a white dog (Pap) grabs a slice.

Yappi

"how cute, i love animals. The dogs are lively and loyal while the cats are natural hunters"

Peace smiles "Here you can hold sansy," the kid puts the cat on your shoulders as the cat pats your face (not clawed) as the dog sits on your lap. Peace laughs "They like AJ so they must like you."

Yappi

i pet dog and relax,"they must like him a lot then" i use my one free hand to now pet the cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace frowns "Have you met 2, that one to me is just....I don't know. I don't like her hostility towards Threat," the kid grabs a apple slice and eats it.

Yappi

"the sniper lady?, yea when i was first creeping up on this place i was about to shoot her, not lethally but enough to harm. While i was getting food from the pantry she knocked me out"

keon would relax when he felt kira's arms wraped around his waist and as her head was burried in his neck. @Brianna Ackerman

The kid gets up "I just don't know I mean 2-" the kids voice fades as it goes to the kitchen, sees Keon and Kira continues to rant, and grabs a water. They go back down to the basement "You know what I mean," the kid says taking a sip.

FennikKun said:
@CellistCat606
Nicollas wandered around a town, his rifle making sutile noises as he walked.

He saw an apple store.

He looked at it for a while, an apple then came rolling out of it.

Fennik reached for his knife, pulling it out and spinning it, holding it backwards.

He approached it slowly.

"Come out right now."

He stopped walking and awaited for a response or something that could tell him there was someone there.
(ok their are some things wrong with what you posted, first their are two other guys, secound the person in their has no apples at all and you would have noticed that the 2 unknown guys drove in a car to the storeand finally she is not even in the apple store she is outside)

Jason sees the kid and walks towards him "Hello there kid what are ya doing here," the tall man asks, staring down at the kid holding a gun in one of his hands.

FennikKun

Slasher999999999[/URL]
Slasher999999999 said:
raises a eyebrow "well gender is what is used to clasify a male and a female"
Slasher999999999[/URL]
Slasher999999999 said:
"kid you know that little thing between your leg right" keon would say as he takes out pots and pans.
Slasher999999999 said:
(yep and i just iddentified his gender xD )
White Shamrock](Still putting 'gender less' in its char sheet) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/slasher999999999.47488/ said:
Slasher999999999[/URL]

-=-=((Gender actually means what your characteristics in society/culture is and if it's considered to be more feminine or masculine. Transgender is if you feel like you aren't more feminine or masculine. Free society lesson

xD ))=-=-

"Just keeping me some company, preventing me from dying from thirst and all. A real nice kid.

Her eyes fluttered open and she grumbled. The light was a bit bright.. and her mouth felt like sandpaper. "Never drinking again." She groaned and rubbed at her eyes.

((Generalish.... kinda @Libra259 ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back