• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Does he have brown hair,eye deformity, different color eyes? Because Johny was my brothers name"

Amber

Amber saw that an unfamiliar car came in with a guy, Jaskeleton and one other twerp this time. Amber noticed her lab coat, and walked up to the girl "So what are you doing here little girl?"

Jaqluin

Jaqluin got out of the car and saw a huge mansion in front of her, maybe they weren't pathetically poor. She then turned to see a teen walk up to her, but decided just to ignore her. Jaqluin was about to close the door when she noticed she almost forgot her backpack in the car. Jaqluin quickly took her backpack and slammed the car door. Jaqluin then asked out-of-context "where will I be staying?" While she waited for answer she noticed no one was nearby so she would have to figure out for herself. Jaqluin then walked into the kitchen and asked "anything I can have to eat?" Jaqluin rolled up her sleeves because she didn't want to get her lab coat dirty.

-=-=((@AnyoneAvailable))=-=-

Amber

Amber made a face at the girl and hit her in the back of the head. Amber walked back to the side of the house to continue practicing with her scythe.

CellistCat606 said:

Amber

Amber saw that an unfamiliar car came in with a guy, Jaskeleton and one other twerp this time. Amber noticed her lab coat, and walked up to the girl "So what are you doing here little girl?"

Jaqluin

Jaqluin got out of the car and saw a huge mansion in front of her, maybe they weren't pathetically poor. She then turned to see a teen walk up to her, but decided just to ignore her. Jaqluin was about to close the door when she noticed she almost forgot her backpack in the car. Jaqluin quickly took her backpack and slammed the car door. Jaqluin then asked out-of-context "where will I be staying?" While she waited for answer she noticed no one was nearby so she would have to figure out for herself. Jaqluin then walked into the kitchen and asked "anything I can have to eat?" Jaqluin rolled up her sleeves because she didn't want to get her lab coat dirty.

-=-=((@AnyoneAvailable))=-=-

Amber

Amber made a face at the girl and hit her in the back of the head. Amber walked back to the side of the house to continue practicing with her scythe.

(You do not get along with yourself xD )

keon would notice a unknown girl and would approach her, staring at her with curiousity "so you are the girl AJ and Jason went to go save"

Last edited by a moderator:

"According to my calculations...I'm going to need some help."

Appearance: View attachment 259479

(The eyes would be Brown instead and she wouldn't look insane)

Name: Jaqluin (Jack-lin) Bors (Boars)

Nick: Jaq-Jaq

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 3"4

Crush: Nobody

Personality: She's a sassy girl who's never worked a day in her life (unless you count whining). She'll start of being her sassy self but after a few hours she'll turn a lot nicer. Jaqluin is Known to be a big Blabbermouth so try not to trust her with any secrets. She is also really smart at science for her age.

Weapons: Syring and her heavy backpack

Leader of some sort of group: None

Likes: Teenagers, new science sets, getting spoiled, and her parents

Dislikes: Working (unless if it's science), kids, Things not going her way, Zombies, and sports.

Bio: Jaqluin was a pretty normal girl if you count being rich and really smart as normal. Jaqluin's parents were the very well known Nicole Bors and Nate Bors and if you don't know who they are well they created the cure for cancer! After that they became rich so Jaqluin was used to having everything handed to her. They also home schooled Jaqluin because they were worried of her having teachers who weren't as smart as they were. When Jaqluin was 8 years old she remebered her parents talking about some big research assingment from the government and how it would be the next big thing. 5 weeks after Jaqluin turned 10 her parents brought her into a room fully made from steel and that could only be opened from the inside. There they explained to Jaqluin that someone had broken in to the test facuility and somehow created zombies. 5 weeks later they were at there last bit of rations. The parents looked to see that the zombies were waiting for them outside. Seeing no chance of survival they gave Jaqluin a piece of paper that was hopefully the cure but not there was still a few things missing. The parents took a backpack and put the last of the rations, syringe, science equipment, a list of the cure (hopefully), and anything else Jaqluin should need. Her parents then opened the door and yelled "run!" All Jaqluin can remember hearing is the sounds of pain and a human screaming in pain. Jaqluin didn't go far and hid in one of the apple stores and has been hiding in it since then.

Other: She was spoiled rotten as a kid so she has an iPhone.

-=-=((One of the parents is still alive if anyone is interested in roleplaying as them))=-=-

Jaqluin

Jaqluin noticed the boy whom introduced himself as Fret. Jaqluin sighs "The name's Jaqluin Bors have you heard of it?" Jaqluin then thought "if you haven't heard of it you probably have been literally living under a rock your entire life until the zombies came." Jaqluin turned her head around to Jack frost (I can't help it, I have to nickname your hair every time) "Probably I never really got there names."

-=-=((@White Shamrock &
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

Peace looks at the girl "Heard of the Bors and there little daughter Jaqluin, so where is Mommy and Daddy," the kid asks smiling. Peace looks at her thinking "Spoiled little girl, I needed this in my life."

CellistCat606

Libra259 said:
"Ah sounds boring.. I was hoping for some excitement.. But no thats just how life is, unfair." Shayla sighs while cracking her neck.
@Enmyira
She smirks and nods. "We could.. always go terrorize the people downstairs. Or build something. Or... maybe find a nearby river... resources... I dunno!"

I open the door and walk down the stairs

"Who's there"

"AJ ring a bell?" I say as turn the corner

"Brother,it's Johny." I pull on the cuffs

I turn the corner to see my brother mangled "brother,who the fuck did this to you."

"It's ok,I tried to break into here and get some food. Just don't do anything stupid."

"I'm going to have a little talk with the owner of a Desert Eagle" I get up and step step out of the basement

Jaqluin

Jaqluin was relieved to hear that he had heard of her. Jaqluin shrugs "Probably searching for some brains about now, what about you? Where are yours?" Jaqluin then looked around the place.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

-=-=((Nearby
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

Threat smiled "Moms dead, I ran out the window when it happened. Dad is still alive back west being a cowboy and all." The kid said pulling out a bat "Ya got a weapon of your own."

CellistCat606

I step into the main room "so who here has a .50 caliber gun, i need to talk to them for a moment..."

@White Shamrock

Libra259 said:
"You coming or something?... I may go to town and try to get some more supplies.." She says while listing what she needed in her head.
@Enmyira
"Of course!.. its not like they need me around here anyway.." She says and jumps up.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](You do not get along with yourself xD )

[/QUOTE]

-=-=((Jaqluin: Why did you hit me in the back of my head!))=-=-

-=-=((Amber: Because you were ignoring me!))=-=-

-=-=((Jaqluin: That still isn't any reason to hit me!))=-=-

-=-=((Amber: Ughh you're exactly like Keon! Annoying and Smug!))=-=-

-=-=((I'm sorry I couldn't hear that what did you say?))=-=-

Jaqluin

Jaqluin looked at the bat and figured it couldn't do much harm, but decided it wasn't her choice to make. Jaqluin took of her backpack and opened one of the pockets and carefully took out a syringe. "Yeah I have this syringe that's supposed to be able paralyze people, want to try it out." Jaqluin said with an evil looking grin.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back