• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace giggled "Ya want knives in your sides," the kid said putting the bat away and showing two combat knifes. The kid smiled "How old are you even seem pretty smart i'll give you that." Peace thinks "This girl hurts Threat I swear to god I will feed her head to pap."

CellistCat606

Last edited by a moderator:
CellistCat606 said:
Jaqluin looked at the bat and figured it couldn't do much harm, but decided it wasn't her choice to make. Jaqluin took of her backpack and opened one of the pockets and carefully took out a syringe. "Yeah I have this syringe that's supposed to be able paralyze people, want to try it out." Jaqluin said with an evil looking grin.
CellistCat606[/URL]
(Children fighting, I can sell this xD )

"ahhh so you love shooting people knee caps eh? So give me a good reason why... i dont like my brother being shot 3 times in his legs, ive known him for a long time and i know he would not shoot someone without starving or being attacked first."

"At, did he hit anyone. Because last i saw no one here was filled with holes but him, he probably wasn't even trying to kill. just keep there head down. Take my word that he is ok to free, for gods sake he is in a practically in a pile of his own blood in a basement. So take my word that with both of his legs shot out you can let him go, if he betrays any one of you ill shoot him myself."

Christopher's whistle got louder and louder until it finally stopped. He tilted his head as he saw a small hoard heading in his direction. He sighed slightly and turned to go in the opposite direction on the road. Another hoard was coming from there as well. His head dropped slightly as he ran into the woods. His blade slid carful into his belt. He was soon lost in the woods, not knowing what direction he was facing, or even where he came from.

keon would turn his head to face AJ his eyes cold and emotionless, "I will hold you to that, and if you wont do it i will kill both of you got it?"

Jaqluin

Jaqluin chuckled and put her syringe back into her backpack carefuly once again. "Thank you," Jaqluin then does a short haired sassy hair flip. Jaqluin then turned back to Threat "Ten years old and still going." Jaqluin takes out a piece of paper and unfolds it and shows it to Threat (it can be seen to have the words cure written at the top of the paper in bold). "Talking about me being pretty smart do you happen to have any of these things?"

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Seeing faint light in the distance he makes his way forward. He comes across a rather large fence, from what he could tell lead to a mansion. He began to make his way around to the front gate, hoping that the residence were friendly. He was not looking forward to fighting any humans at the time.

Threat looks at the paper "A cure no, paper yes why, what are you planing on doing," the kid asked rubbing its head. "Ten years old wow, good for you surviving at 10 years in this hell hole," Threat gives you a low thumbs up.

CellistCat606

"heh, dont worry i know that he cant do much considering you shot both his knees" i walk down to the basement

"Please tell me you didn't do something stupid"

"Well they agreed to release you but if you betray one of them i will have to shoot you, and if i dont ill be shot."

"so you did something stupid..."

"meh shut up and tell me if you can stand" i use a hammer that i found upstairs to break the handcuffs

"No, i can barely feel my legs"

"fine ill carry you upstairs" i pick up Johny and walk up the stairs. After going through the door i lay him on a chair.

"So this is my brother Johny, I shocked none of you took of his aviators. He has some funky eye colors"

Her eyebrows quirk up as she spots someone. They came to the front gate. She let out a sigh and then brought up her hand. She let out a shrill loud whistle, to signal everyone they had company.

((@ALL OF YOU))

"im going to the front gate take this" i give Johny his revolver "Please dont make me have to shoot you"

"ok, i wont shoot anyone in your group"

Enmyira said:
Her eyebrows quirk up as she spots someone. They came to the front gate. She let out a sigh and then brought up her hand. She let out a shrill loud whistle, to signal everyone they had company.
((@ALL OF YOU))
-=-=((Just making sure they is the zombies right?))=-=-

Christopher approached the front gate and looked up. Hearing the loud whistle he quickly drew his blade. Making sure to be prepared to attack any Undead that approached him. He figured from the sound of the whistle that there had to be some living souls on the other side.

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((I forgot to mention for there also to be some ingredients written on there (I'm not smart enough to know what would be the possible ingredients to a cure becoming a zombie) sorry about that, my fault))=-=-
(Ok, we need a man named Murphy, 2-3 seasons, a child who is basically Jesus zombie, and z weed NOW)

He sees the gate being opened and smiled. Sheathing his blade he quickly enters and waits for the stranger to close the gate.

(first im not sure how to even make that exist and then have to get JPT to agree on it............yeah no way in hell is z weed being added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back