• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaqluin

Jaqluin turned around to see Jack Frost had ruffled her hair and started to star in his own movie scene because of the wind blowing through his hair and trench coat in an epic sort of way. Jaqluin quickly looked around and didn't see any fans or nearby open windows so she figured he was somehow doing it himself. Jaqluin then saw another person introduce themselves as Jason Grim. Jaqluin then asked "Is it supposed to be ironic that you're wearing a skeleton costume and your last name is Grim?"

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

She puffs out her cheeks and starts to pace the roof. ((*tilts head* we should also make a group of raiders or something. We need a plot twist or something that will take a while to complete.))

"Well as a chemist I have to tell you that the dosage on the speed is all out of whack, we would need to inject this with s higher stimulant dosage,jumpstart the heart and hope that the zombie is not too dead.."

Yappi said:
"Well as a chemist I have to tell you that the dosage on the speed is all out of whack, we would need to inject this with s higher stimulant dosage,jumpstart the heart and hope that the zombie is not too dead.."
((If its not in your bio or part of it... you can't randomly throw it in.... I let the brother thing slide but. YOU NEED TO BE REALISTIC TO YOUR CHARACTERS TOO.))

He turns to face Keon and smiles. "So then you are the leader." He says paying no attention to his crimson eyes. "My name is Christopher. I thought you should know of my presence and I was hoping I could stay here at your wonderful abode." He says and politely holds out his hand. From first look Christopher is wearing a white cloak, stained with blood. A crucifix hung from his neck.

( @Slasher999999999 )

"you come from the church don't you christophere because no one speaks in that old language except the church" keon would say, his eyes narrowing slightly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaqluin

Jaqluin chuckled at one of the guy's response "Yeah I'll put that in when you're a relative of Nicole and Nate Bors," she commented with a smug look. Jaqluin looks at Jason "And yet I make it work so I stand out from all the other rich kids whom are looking for brains exactly like mine." Jaqluin then does another sassy hair flip. "Also when can I have something to eat?"

"Oh I'm sorry, mind if I leave your stuck up ass with the biters?, where all humans here your family is dead or lost and no one gives a shit about your 'prestige',the biters even less so."

Jason walks away "Someone deal with her, I ain't dealing with this smug brat," he said before going outside to check on the garden.

(I now know 2's pain ;- ;)

Threat looks at the girl "What exactly do you eat if I may ask," the kid says grabbing a apple from the kitchen and using a combat knife to cut it up.

CellistCat606 (anyone)

Keon would raise a eyebrow, his eyes sparkling with intrest. "For a preacher you look like you can fight" the curiousity in his voice could clearly be heard. "I thought preachers shunned violence"

Jaqluin

Jaqluin sighed with a grin on her face, "Kill me and you lose all hopes of winning mister wanna-be." Jaqluin waved bye to Jason. She then turned around to Threat "Anything that any other human can eat, I don't got any allergies."

He tilted his head to the side and laughed. "Yes well, in this world we have to adapt." He smiled and looked down at his cloak. "Trust me, it wasn't easy, but I managed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back