• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keon would turn his head so that it was facing Kira "Can you feed ashilie, I dont think she was feed this morning, unless someone else feed her"

She looked at him, raising an eyebrow. She almost made a sarcastic remark about it, but decided against it. Upon hearing his request, she spoke. "I just did. Fed her and put her to sleep for now."

Threat gives her a apple piece "Here this may hold you til dinner," Threat says eating a piece and giving another to Pap(White dog). Threat puts away the blade and smiles.

CellistCat606

"heh, your not special. Just telling you, your formula needs some touch up." i adjust myself on the chair

Last edited by a moderator:

Her head tilted and she quietly started humming an old favorite song. After a while she sighed and rubbed her head. It was quiet today. Dreary too. She chewed on her bottom lip and started walking the perimeter. After a few minutes she started quietly singing..

"It was down by the Sally Gardens, my love and I did meet.

She crossed the Sally Gardens, with little snow-white feet.

She bid me to take life easy, as the leaves grow on the tree,

But I was young and foolish, and with her I did not agree.

In a field down by the river, my love and I did stand

And upon my leaning shoulder, she laid her snow-white hand.

She bid me to take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs,

But I was young and foolish, and now I am full of tears.

Down by the Sally Gardens, my love and I did meet.

She crossed the Sally Gardens with little snow-white feet.

She bid me to take life easy, as the leaves blow on the tree,

But I was young and foolish, and with her I did not agree."

She wasn't quiet loud enough for anyone to really hear, but she did it anyway. She use to love this song and sung it with her mamma when they'd be on a walk.​

keon would turn hisn head to face the saint "true, this is a cruel world that requires you to adapt or be killed, You can stay here as long as you need but know one thing, you will be expected to pull your own around here." he would say in a tone that expected no bullshit.

Jason turns and decides to go to the roof. He sees 2 and lets her finish singing afterwards he says "Hey 2 have you ever wanted to throw a child off this roof," he says rubbing his head.

Enmyira

She flinches then whips her gaze over to Jason. 'Shit'. "Yes." she replied and clasped hands behind her back. Her face reddened a fraction as she kept pacing. She... was embarrassed.

@White Shamrock

"Of course, I understand." He says and bows his head slightly. "It is a pleasure, and I give thanks. You are a kind man, I can tell." He raises his head once more. "Definitely a true leader." He says. Christopher was about to walk off when he stopped himself. "May I ask where I can sleep?"

( @Slasher999999999 )

(did keon shoot him directly in the knees,to where he cant walk at all or like in the general area)

Jaqluin

Jaqluin took her paper back and slid it back into her backpack "then we shall see who makes the cure first." Jaqluin then turns around having her back towards the man "thank you." Jaqluin takes the apple from Threat and begans to eat it.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Jason looked out "Sorry for embarrassing you, didn't mean too" he walks towards the roof, lighting a smoke. "That damn rich, smart kid downstairs just bugs me. I feel agitated by 'it,' I can't even call it a child." he says in a very tired tone.

Enmyira

(Yea because you are pretty much crippled for your whole life if your shot directly in your cap)

Keon would nod to the saint and would turn around to see Jaqluin having a tantrum, sighing he would approach her and would proceeded to bonk her on the head "You should really watch what you say"

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would nod to the saint and would turn around to see Jaqluin having a tantrum, sighing he would approach her and would proceeded to bonk her on the head "You should really watch what you say"
-=-=((Jaqluin is the sassy little girl Amber is...a girl who gets angry really, really, easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back