• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go up to the roof to see my stash... I see everyone playing guitar "hey after your done can I play a song?"

Keon would smile at her and pat the spot next to him, unslinging the guitar And offering it to her. "I would love to hear you play" @Brianna Ackerman

"Yea peace, he didn't shatter my caps but I'll be immobile for a while. Guess it's time to slow down for a bit, maybe join this group" I see some wine In the pantry "mind getting me a bottle of wine?"

((IF YOUR on the roof you can't talk to people on the ground UNLESS you're shouting. Which, keep in mind, attracts Z's.))

The kid looks shocked "You want a innocent child to bring you wine. Ok but Keon will get mad at you, I will not help protect you from Keon. Where is the wine even," Peace says looking around.

Yappi

-=-=((Amber is just kind of there not even in a group or something

xD ))

Amber

Amber was practicing when she heard some people starting to sing from the roof tops. Amber then yelled at whoever was there "Hey keep it down I'm trying to focus on practicing here!" Amber sighed in annoyance and continued practicing.

-=-=((@AnyoneOnTheRooftops))=-=-

Jason hears this and walks toward Amber "What ya trying to practice on," he asks looking at the scythe "Where did ya even get that in the first place."

CellistCat606

Last edited by a moderator:
"Bah then let the cripple get it" I try to stand but fall down "it's in the pantry, just get some apple juice for yourself or something"I try to climb

Back into my chair

(( ....What if we turn the mansion and surrounding area into a settlement?... then eventually, since people are kinda joining the rp on and off... we make another settlement to connect it...?))

Peace goes and grabs two apple juice cartens from the kitchen "I don't allow drunks to drink, so you get juice" the kid says sipping some. Peace smiled "I also hid the wine," it says giggling.

Yappi

Amber

Amber took a deep breath. "I found it near the gardens and decided to keep it because it was the only weapon at hand I could and can find." Amber wasn't one to really say "I've always wanted to learn how to use one so this like a dream come true!" Amber rolled her eyes even thinking of that. Amber then asked "Where did you find your outfit skelly bones?" Amber chuckled a bit and continued practicing even though her eyes were saying that she should get some rest since she hasn't slept for a few days straight.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

"I'm not a drunk I'm just in a lot of pain but thanks for the apple

Juice kid" I drink a sip of the apple juice and set the cup down "so what exactly are your long term plans,besides surviving?"

Jason smiled "My dad always knew I liked skeletons so he got me this, didn't fit so he said to hang on to it. The hat was a gift from Keon, and the duster I stole from a man named Clint." He looks at the scythe "Ya doing good, but you seem tired. If you were tired fighting the horde you would mess up and become sloppy." He brought out a machete and threw it at one of the trees "Ya need rest, that is all I am saying," he said in a low voice.

CellistCat606

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back