• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's real nice... Thank you" I pat threats head "I need some sleep, I haven't slept in hours kid. Goodnight and thank you for trusting me after everything that I did, that means a lot to me"

Jason smiles "Lets see how hot the Amber burns," he holds his machete close to his chest, the blade facing down. He yells "Ready!" as he turns running to meet her half way.

CellistCat606

(Surprised that AJ hasn't started hearing some very sensational moans whilst he is drinking)

Amber

Amber started to run. Feeling the wind brush against her face. Amber wanted to do the same thing she did with Keon but he probably would have expected it. So instead Amber continued to run dragging her scythe to the left of her and when she got 2

feet she swung in a diagonal hoping to hit his head. Amber then ran under his right arm and to the tree he was at earlier. Amber then waited to see if she got him.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](I like the idea, it will help so people can spread out and do other things)

[/QUOTE]
((I'm thinking 4 farm plots, 6 houses, 2 storage buildings/shacks, a pig pen, a horse/cow stable.... an alcohol still (for drinking and medical purposes)... and a water boiling station. Also 8-9 guard towers along the whole perimeter... and maybe 7 makeshift radio towers..))

rp_settlement_set_up__by_tihana678-d9y8d2l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaqluin

Jaqluin made it to the roof and started rubbing her eyes as she sleepily asked "Where may I sleep?"

-=-=((@AnyoneWhomHears&IsOnTheRoof))=-=-

Jason crouched barely missing the scythe and moves to the left so it wouldn't catch his arm, he sees her near the tree and runs then slides grabbing her foot, pulling her down. He jumps up and runs back to the spot he was at "I ain't Keon ya know, try something different," he says chuckling to himself.

CellistCat606

Threat walks up to the roof and sees her "You can either sleep out here, or on one of the couches. That is were I sleep and will most likely build a fort later," Threat says looking down at the ground.

CellistCat606

Amber

Amber took another deep breath trying not to show signs of agitation. Amber shook her head again and started sprinting at him. When she got there she swung for his face, but suddenly stopped and started running around him dragging her scythe behind her. When Amber got behind him she swung at the back of his head with the sharp part of the scythe pointing away from him.

Jaqluin

Jaqluin rubbed her right eye again and yawned a bit. She then asked "where's the couch?"

Jason smiled and turned using his machete to block the attack. He then uses his foot to sweep her foot making her fall. He grabbed her scythe, plucking it from her hand. He sits on top of her pointing the machete at her skull "Sloppy," was all he could say tapping her with other side of the machete. He tips his hat "I had fun, thanks," He walks towards the house.

CellistCat606

Threat smiled "Down stairs in the living room," Threat said skipping down the steps removing the cushions from one couch, and making a fort out of them. Threat wraps itself up and dozes off.

CellistCat606

Amber

Amber pushes him off of her. She then sighs and realizes he still has her scythe. Amber bolts into the house and charges Skelly bones knocking him over. Amber picks up her scythe from the ground "thank you for returning this," she says calmly. Amber then walks back outside to continue practicing, but on the way she collapses and falls asleep at the tree Jaskeleton was leaning on earlier.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=

Jaqluin

Jaqluin takes the other couch and falls asleep in a second still wearing her backpack.

-=-=((@White Shamrock and anyone else who notices))=-=-

Jason grabbed her and put her on the other couch were Jaqluin was sleeping. He grabbed a blanket and a pillow, he put the pillow under her head and the blanket on her before going outside. He sat near the tree and continued to play the song from before.

You called me strong, you called me weak,

But still your secrets I will keep

You took for granted all the times

I never let you down

You stumbled in and bumped your head,

If not for me then you'd be dead

I picked you up and put you back on solid ground​

He looks out at the night as he does, waiting for tomorrow.

CellistCat606

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back