• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=-=((How about we use these enemies? [Totally not self advertising]))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:
Accepted? Usable
Name/Group Name: Saviors

Nickname: RUN!!!

Level of Danger: 7 in home base/ 5 anywhere else

Who they/she/is are/is: Hostile People whom are good with a gun and happen to be cannibals.

Objective: To lure survivors to home base so they can eat them.

Skills: Stealthy, Intelligent, Really well geared, Tricksters

Base: Is hidden in a deserted city (in surprisingly good conditions) sewers with jail cells, gear room, kitchen, dining room, barracks, & long hallways.

People in the group? 20-50

Leader: The leader is the first one of them you'll see. The leader will act all mysterious and confusing to stall so his/her people can prepare to tranquilize you and your friends.

Other: You have 0-4 days until they get you from your cell (0 because they may bring you straight to the kitchen.) They're on guard basically at all times but they do fall asleep.

References: They are based heavily on the group of cannibals from the crafting/blocking dead on SkyDoesMinecraft's channel

Links:

CellistCat606 said:

Peace laughed "Get Threat through this hell, meet someone, have children shit like that." Threat looked down "I-I want to live through this, I want to see people happy, and not stuck here in this situation, this all must be a dream," the kid starts to cry.

Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
She smiled and sat next to him. Taking the guitar, she prepared herself. Taking a deep breath, she began to play a slow, acoustic version of "Carry on my Wayward Son" perfectly.

"Carry on my wayward son" she began to sing. "There'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest. Do t you cry no more."

After this line, she began playing more, and adding harmonies into the guitar playing. She combined playin and singing It was gorgeous, to say the least.

"I understand child, we are all in hell. The most we can do is try to survive, it is not a dream but it's far from not happy." I tell the small child I a meaningful voice

Threat smiles "Thanks, h-here have this," they walk out and grab something from under the couch. They bring a small knitted zombie with button eyes and put it on the table "Dad gave that to me, said that it would be my lucky charm of the apocalypse," the kid takes a sip of its juice.

Yappi

Keon would close his eyes as his body swayed to the music, focusing on the music and the words Of the song, It was a beautiful song. When the song was over Keon would lean over and kiss Kira passionately on the lips expressing all his love for her in that one kiss. His ha da would rest on her hips. @Brianna Ackerman

"Kira I'll go to sleep over here and I'll just ignore the moans In a drunken state" I lay down and start drinking behind a vent

@Slasher999999999

@

Amber

Amber stopped practicing and paused for a moment not facing him "bad things only happen while I sleep most of the time." Amber shook her head vigorously and continued on practicing furiously.

-=-=((@White Shamrock found the achievement
Stump Amber without having her yell at you!))=-=-

"Besides kid I love it, it's a good luck charm to me. And a gift from the only person who trust me here who isn't my brother"

He pulled the machete from the tree "Ya want to spar, I haven't battled in a while," he said his hands behind his back. He walks towards her smiling "I ain't betting anything, but it could be fun," he says spinning the machete.

CellistCat606

"That's nice kid, real nice....." I say kinda still and sleepy,I look down "It's nice for you to visit me down here when everyone else is up on the roof,but why visit me?, to them I'm no more than a bandit."

Threat smiles "Everybody needs a friend, you are no different. You seemed lonely and I decided to try to be your friend," the kid said smiling at Johny.

Yappi

Amber

Amber chuckled then she smirked. "You just signed your death wish Skelly." Amber walked to the opposite side of her practicing area and yelled to him "I'm ready when you're ready." Amber puts her scythe in front of her trying not to give any details once again
like she did with Keon.

-=-=((You're 2 feet taller than her btw if that helps))=-=-

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back