• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason grabbed her and put her on the other couch were Jaqluin was sleeping. He grabbed a blanket and a pillow, he put the pillow under her head and the blanket on her before going outside. He sat near the tree and continued to play the song from before.

You called me strong, you called me weak,

But still your secrets I will keep

You took for granted all the times

I never let you down

You stumbled in and bumped your head,

If not for me then you'd be dead

I picked you up and put you back on solid ground​

He looks out at the night as he does, waiting for tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
(Now that is how you end a night, night guys :3)

She had put her hands on his shoulders, kissing him back with the same passion. When the man walked outside and sat down, she grabbed a stick and threw it at him, pegging him in the forehead. "Get out of here!" She yelled

-=-=((Why Jason? Why?

xD ))=-=-

Amber

Amber woke up to see that it was morning. That and the twerp from yesterday was in front of her. Amber pushed her off and started to head to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

Jaqluin

Jaqluin felt someone pushing her but decided it was nothing until it was too late and she felt like she was falling (and it actually wasn't a dream). Jaqluin got up to see that the girl from yesterday had pushed her off the couch. Jaqluin walked up to the girl and yelled "why did you push me off the couch!"

-=-=((@AnyoneWhomHearsJaqluinYelling))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
From the distance gunshots could be heard, as 50. caliber shells fly out into the air, with rapid yells in extreme Euphoria following them.

"TRASSPASSERS WILL BE SHOT"

can be seen on a nearby sign placed at a tree.

At least Keon's happy and about to get some on the roof, but luckily I'm already too drunk to remember this...

(I love how AJ sleeps up there ,there just making love and he couldn't give less shits)

Skylyn walked outside, spotting Jason before she snuck on him and pushed him over before laughing, "still a loser" she mentioned before plopping down next to him

Two was wandering around the perimiter of the estate ( <---because I don't know what else to call it). She was just walking aimlessly and enjoying the quiet atmosphere.

Jason laughed "Ya, you still a prick," he sat back down looking out at the sky. In a tired tone he said, "Shit I am so tired," he rubs his eyes and yawns.

J I N X

Threat rubbed its eyes "What is the problem with you two," the kid said in a annoyed tone. Peace frowned "Do I need to hurt anyone, we shouldn't yell at people," the kid said yawning and glaring at Jaqluin.

CellistCat606

I wake up i can still Barely able to feel his legs. I could try to walk today,I would just fall again. I have a bad feeling today,it's just I the air.

I wonder if those two have done it yet... Not my place to ask just doing where I sleep and all.

I stand up and stumble a little, waking up with a bad hang over. Jesus I drank a lot didn't I....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back