• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was a researcher, researched drugs affects. I was always the smart brother but AJ could always build things" I shuffle to be more comfortable

Kira laughed. "Too late. He killed the mood. I'll be right back." She stood up and walked up to her room to change.

Threat smiled "The kid just isn't use to not being rich, I will help them and become there friend," the kid said in a confident tone, determined.

Yappi

Jane hearing Kira come, he quickly tries to leave but, when he sees her shadow under the door, he quickly turns around and runs towards the closet. He opens it and enters. He closes it without making a sound and holds his breath so she wont hear him. The closet has openings enough for him to see her but doesn't have them that big for her to see him.

@Brianna Ackerman

Last edited by a moderator:
Threat smiles "I had to be patient with you. I thought you wouldn't trust me since I stabbed you like 20 times," the kid said playing with a flower. Peace looks "Also when you were going to tell threat what a penis was so I held a knife to your throat," Peace says crushing the flower.

Yappi

"Meh were a lot a like, we both go through great lengths to protect those we love. That and anyone who shanks someone and then ask to be there friend means well but has there own motives in which I'm willin to support. Then we'll, you trust me which trust is a sparse resource in this world"

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace smiled "Threat trust anyone who will give them a "Hi," but I ain't. The thing is thought, I thought you were going to be like that weirdo Keon, but I was wrong. You're even more of a weirdo them him," the kid says, shoving a cowboy hat over your head.

Yappi

Peace giggles "Your a chemist, raider, irish drunk, who is brothers with a irish drunk who builds things, and you are wearing the old hat of a skeleton cowboy, you are a definite weirdo buddy," Peace says laughing loud at the thought.

Yappi

Peace takes the hat and smirks "Ya don't know how to be a cowboy so ya don't need this," the kid tries to lean on the wall only to slide off it and lies on the ground.

Yappi

The kid lifts a toy revolver in the air "I ain't a cowboy either, I got this hat after I made a bet with Jason," the kid spins the gun and points the other at you.

Peace looks up "I am going to go inside bye." Threat skips inside seeing Amber and walks towards her "Hi, Amber what are you doing," the kid asks sitting on the couch.

CellistCat606

Amber

Amber sees that Threat had came back from wherever he was earlier and asked about what she was doing. Amber sighs "just waiting for someone who knows how a kitchen works." Amber looks around the kitchen to see all kinds of unusual electronics that she didn't know how to use.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back