• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two slowly strolls back to the mansion with her hands in pockets. She was happy due to the fact she got a little one-on-one time with the forest. It was very nice and calming. She didn't feel like she'd throw children off roofs anymore.

((General...ish...ness...))

Her nose crinkles slightly and she glances around. "Alcohol?" She asks aloud to no one in particular.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would walk to them "and you don't even want to hear about the pie"
She frowns at him. That wasn't nice... "it's probably not that bad. There are a lot of recipies with alcoholin them.."

"The pie is charcoal black and is bubbling and its smells completely burnt" he would say in a completely serious enough tone.

Slasher999999999 said:
"The pie is charcoal black and is bubbling and its smells completely burnt" he would say in a completely serious enough tone.
Her head tilts and she looks at him for a few seconds. "Och- I bet it can be saved." She replied and stepped past him to enter the kitchen. Her nose crinkled again for a few seconds before she cleared her throat.. "It may take a bit of work, but its not all lost!"

(Ehhhh goodpoint but they wouldn't burn shepards pie, it's one of the easiest recipes imaginable)

Her eyebrows raised as she looked at the little iggit. "Calming. You should go for a walk yourself twerp." She commented then chewed on her bottom lip. She looked over at AJ (right??) and blinked a few times. "May I make a few adjustments to your meal?"

((You can actually burn it lol.. but again, its salvageable.))

"Ok well, I tried. I'll cook when I'm less hung over. Ask Johny I'm a great cook when I'm not drunk or hungover" I plop my face on the table and try to get rid of a headache

Peace smiles and rolls her eyes "I'll take a walk when I have to mercy ya," the kid said going to the couch. Threat smiles "Mr. Weirdo, who is the girl you are always with, is it your girlfriend," the kid asked in an innocent tone.

(Kira has had no interaction with threat xD )

Enmyira Slasher999999999

She frowns. "Hey, you had good intentions. Maybe try and nap in the mean time..." She smiles and then start looking at what supplies they had. She glances at the salad, then back at the shepards pie. She humms then glances back at everyone. "I need a helper."

"K I'll just go upstairs to my bedroll" I walk to the roof hatch and go up to the roof to which I try to rest

Threat raises its hand "Can I help, please two, I reall want to," the kid ask jumping at the opportunity.

Enmyira

I must have lost track of time,I grab my cane and stumble up. After getting up I walk Throug the door and sit down in the dining room

She frowns. A Kid working in the kitchen... "Only if you promise to be careful and do exactly as I say." She replies. She brings out a big soup pot and starts filling it with water.

"You should let the kid it would be a good life skill for him to know how to cook"

@White Shamrock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back