• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threat crouched "Listen I know you are lying, no one every wants to be alone. I won't leave, and I have enough fruit to stay out here," the kid said with a innocent smile.

Enmyira

Amber

Amber watched them cook curiosly. From what she saw it seemed like all you needed to do was just put food into a pot then poof! She doubted it though; because of how the first one turned out by some guy who was apparently hungover (whatever that meant). Amber layed her scythe against the wall nearby. She looked at the liquid in front of her that was inside the pot, it didn't look like food. Amber shook the pot, the liquid shook. She then thought "is this some kind of show and tell?" Amber then spoke up "so where's the food?"

-=-=((The soup looks great it's just a Confused Amber being a Confused Amber by the way))=-=-

-=-=((-CellistCat606 can be seen pushing away a box labeled Amber's memories of food when she was 6 and younger-))=-=-

-=-=((Amber: What's that?))=-=-

-=-=(("Oh nothing," -CellistCat606 then pushes the box into a conveniently placed bottomless pit- "done."))=-=-

-=-=((@AnyoneWhomWantsToTalkToAmberIGuess?))=-=-

Kira's eyes were wide with both horror and anger. Horror that there were two men with her, one of which has seen her naked, and anger that Jane was there in the first place. She tightened the blanket around her. "Get him out of here so I can change, please!"

@Slasher999999999 @JPTheWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
Keon would walk over to Jane and slam his fist into his face, he would then grab Jane by his hair and drag him out of the room his eyes showing how angry he was. Keon would throw Jane out of the room and close the door, Keon would then walk over to Jane and grab him by his shirt lifting him up "you have 4 seconds to tell me what the fuck you where doing in that room if you want to live and it better be a damn good excuse"

@Brianna Ackerman @JPTheWarrior

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would walk over to Jane and slam his fist in his face the sound of his cheekbone and jaw cracking could be heard. He would then grade Jane by his hand and drag him out of the room his eyes showing how angry he was. Keon would throw Jane out of the room and close it, he would then walk over to Jane and grab him by his shirt lifting him up "you have 4 seconds und son to tell me what the f*** you where doing in that room if you want to live"

-=-=((Und?))=-=-

AJ walks down to see this unfold "Keon lay off he just wanted to see some Tittys, you should be flattered that he chose your girlfriend" I say towards the 2 as I walk by

Yappi said:
AJ walks down to see this unfold "Keon lay off he just wanted to see some Tittys, you should be flattered that he chose your girlfriend" I say towards the 2 as I walk by
(Threat say goodbye to AJ. Bye bye *waves*)

She glares over at the kid. "Scram. I Want to be alone." She growls at him. She was oddly extremely self conscious about things. ((Oi. You have to give him a chance. You cant OP GM like that. @Slasher999999999 ))

Threat crossed its arms "No, I refuse to leave. I want to talk and I want to know, why do you shun, and be aggressive to people for no reason," the kid said standings it ground, and refusing to leave.

@Enmyira

She blinked. Was that not normal? That was how her pappa acted. How her mamma acted. She frowned and lightly glared. "I don't like children. Go away."

((QQ The food is getting neglected!))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back