• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he blushes really hard when he sees her. He takes a few steps back but forgets that he is inside the closet and hits his head. The hit makes him trip and fall. He leans his hands on the door and it opens. He falls on the ground. He looks up and looks at her. He blushes even more and looks away. When she yells for Keon, his eyes widen. He looks at her and shakes his head "Please no!". When Keon enters he looks at him. "This is not what it looks like!" he says before he gets punched in the face. He his his head on the ground. He splits blood. He tries to get up but Keon grabs him by the hair and pushes him by it. He screams of pain and he has no choice but to let Keon drag him. When Keon trows him he hits a wall with his back. He falls on the ground. He isn't able to move. While Keon is lifting him he starts to think You are a monster... I am going to kill you one day! . Though he can't move his body, he is able to open his eyes and glares at him. His eyes were full of bloodlust. "kill me... And show everyone the monster you are" he smiles. It's a bloody smile since his mouth is full of the red liquid. He could taste the metallic taste on his mouth. He then looks at the closed door. He was waiting for something

@Brianna Ackerman @Slasher999999999

-=-=((10 days ago Amber was just joining, wearing her orange jumpsuit, unarmed, handcuffed, and not as annoying as she is now. Why does that matter you ask? Before Amber entered this world Jane and Keon were fighting...Just like they are right now![Ahh the memories]))=-=-

Keon's eye would narrow at the statement he would pull him back and slam him into the wall again. "what the fuck are you talking about the monster that......I......am" (wait do you have the book on you and what is inside the book is Keon's past) @JPTheWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
(its more like this)

Agenda is to

• Have raiders attack
  • Injure some of us
  • Kidnap 1-3 of us
  • Keon to beat the living crap out of Jane for seeing Kira naked

-=-=((Also I finished the BBcoding for my enemies. So when we're done with the raiders I'm ready.))=-=-

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon's eye would narrow at the statement he would pull him back and slam him into the wall again. "what the fuck are you talking about the monster that......I......am" (wait do you have the book on you and what is inside the book is Keon's past) @JPTheWarrior
(I do. However it is coded and my character cant read it. And the book is hidden)

he tries to breath "Yes... the monster you are..." he looks a him smiling. "Come on kill me, punch me, kick me, hurt me so everyone can see how the real Keon is!" he screams so everyone can hear

@everyone @Slasher999999999

Keon would slam his fist into Jane solar plexuses "you better start talking, what where you doing in that room while Kira was getting dressed" Keon would growl out as he slammed Jane against the wall again. (the only one that can probably decode it is the Jaqluin) @JPTheWarrior

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would slam his fist into Jane solar plexuses "you better start talking, what where you doing in that room while Kira was getting dressed" Keon would growl out as he slammed Jane against the wall again. (the only one that can probably decode it is the Jaqluin)
he splits some blood on the ground. When he slams Jane on the wall he hits his head and now it's bloody. He looks at him "No... not talking to you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back