• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keon would growl at him and would pick him up and would drag him downstairs and would throw him outside the mansion without any mercy. "what where you doing in that room? If you don't answer you will regret it"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kira finally re-emerged from her room, dressed in all black, with her katana on her hip. She looked like she was on fire, due to her hair color.

Hearing the commotion, she walked outside to see the scene. Suddenly, a flare of anger ran through her. At both of them.

"Keon, stop!" She yelled, walking next to him and wedging herself between the two of them. "I asked you to get him out of my room. Not try to kill him afterwards."

{Kira to the rescue @JPTheWarrior @Slasher999999999 }

Keon would back up and would say in a calm voice "I was not going to try kill him I was trying to find out what he was doing...in......your.........room" Keon's eyes would widen slightly "Kira make sure he does not move or try to get away". Keon would turn around and walk into the mansion. He would run to his room and would move an cabinet drawer and would rip out the loose floor board. Keon would start to shake and would run down stairs grabbing his desert eagle.50cal and head out to the mansion his eyes showing how furious he was. @Brianna Ackerman @JPTheWarrior

Two streatched out the sleepies with a grumble an slowly sat up to rub at her eyes. The brisk outside air slightly chilled her.

Threat woke up still on the step, rubbing its eyes "How long was I out, and is 2 still up there," the child said to itself looking up at the hatch.

Threat looked up "I don't care, I just want to know why are you so stubborn, and headstrong," the kid said, walking up and trying to push the hatch open.

@Enmyira

She could feel the twerp's feeble attempts at pushing. She smirked and stretched her arms above her head and called down,"What's it matter? It's none of your business!"

Threat looked up "It is! You're shunning me out, why what did I do to you. You are acting s-s-STUPID," the kid yelled saying in a aggressive tone.

@Enmyira

She couldn't help but laugh. The little iggit was getting angry. "Nothin against you personally, I just don't like any kids!" She sighed. "Ack. Get the twerp away then I'll move!"

Peace yells as it brings out its combat knife and stabs it through the hatch "YOU INCONSIDERATE JERK, THREAT TRIED TO TALK TO YOU AND YOU SHUN THEM! YOU ARE DOING IT FOR BEING A KID, A LITTLE KID WHO JUST WAS TRYING TO BE NICE!" Peace said trying to imagine what it takes to be that much of a jerk.

@Yappi @Enmyira

"So that's why my brother likes you so much,well I not one to judge so..here" I hand peace a gun, "don't tell anyone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back