• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She scowls and whips her hands away as the point of the knife slightly penetrates the hatch cover. "Damnit." She breathes and brings a slightly bleeding finger to her mouth. Her right eye twitches and she says. "Great going kid, now we're never gunna be friends!"

Peace smiles "I WOULDN'T LET THREAT BE FRIENDS WITH YOU IN A HUNDRED YEARS! YOU SAY YOU HATE CHILDREN, EVEN THOUGH YOU ACT LIKE ONE!" Peace says grinning at the remark.

@Enmyira

She smirks. "Of course I act like a child in a child's eyes because a child doesn't know how to act adult." She didn't really care what the kid saw her as. She just liked that he was angry with her.

Peace walks down, mumbling "I can't deal with the jackass, I can't deal with that idiot." Threat sits on the side keeping its limbs inside its jacket and telling AJ "You can go up AJ."

@Yappi @Enmyira

Last edited by a moderator:
She turned back to Jane. "You're lucky I'm feeling generous. You try anything, I hurt you myself." It was not an empty threat. Far from it.

When Keon came back, she raised an eyebrow, waiting for an explanation.

"He was searching your room to look for something, probably something to use against you" Keon would growl. He would walk up to Jane and grab him by his collar and lift him up "where is the journal" Keon would say, you could hear the anger in his voice easily. @Brianna Ackerman @JPTheWarrior

"Don't you think that's a bit extreme? I doubt he was looking for anything against me. You? Maybe. He absolutely hates you. And it is our shared room. Could've been trying to get shit on you."

(Oh and does anyone know a good fantasy RP Me and Mira1 have been looking for one)

Keon would shake his head "no he took my journal and it's not on him So that ether means 2 things he was searching for something on you or he was trying to take a peek at you naked" @Brianna Ackerman @JPTheWarrior

She sighed and grabbed her things. She wanted to go out for more berries. She slid her backpack on, shouldered her rifle and headed down stairs, out the front door, and twords the front gate. ((Anyone care for the settlement idea? We could start working on that....))

Threat got up and walked down to the living room ignoring anything in front of it. Threat sighed sitting on a couch, and lying down.

(We need the others for the raider attack ;- ;)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Threat got up and walked down to the living room ignoring anything in front of it. Threat sighed sitting on a couch, and lying down.
(We need the others for the raider attack ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
((thats why i asked about the settlement :x ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back