• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She walked twords the gate, glad to see it was mostly z free. She reached out and unlocked it, pushed it open, then slid through.

((Think there could be a lumber yard in the uh, town? If so, I'm gunna have two bring back as many boards as possible.))

(DONT LEAVE ME WITH JASON AND THE KID FOR GODS SAKE DONT!!!!!!(:'()(:'()(:'()(TAT)(TAT))

Last edited by a moderator:
(Jason is still under the tree, and Threat is near the hatch to the door being sad, also Jane is being yelled at by Keon. That is my perspective.)

(Ok) Skylyn crept down the stairs from her room with her gun in case but she walked awkwardly still wearing her cast. She peeked out of the doorway and hobbled down the porch steps seeing Jason under a tree. The most awkward thing about her was her apparel. Before the world ended, Skylyn had worn dresses almost everyday. Searching her closet this morning, she had found one and decided to try it. She put her hair in a pony and put on the yellow knee-high sundress and sat next to Jason, "Hey" she said awkwardly before pulling down her dress some. It complimented her toned tan legs and her bleach blonde hair. She grinned at him before clearing her throat and sighed.

(Yes, she's adorable. Deal with it. @White Shamrock )

Jason smiled "Hey ya came back, thought ya wouldn't," he stops playing his guitar and yawns. He glances at her "Ok, ya wearing a dress what happened," he said in a playful tone staring before looking up at the sky.

J I N X

Skylyn laughed "I do what I want" she replied before leaning back into the grass. Her pulled an arm behind her head and watched the sky as well, "My brother and I use to find things hidden in the clouds." she commented before smiling, "That one looks like a bearded man!" she giggled.

(Whatever Slash. xD

@White Shamrock )

Jason laughed before lying on the grass looking up at the sky "I see a cat, never use to sky watch. I never had time, it was either watch my brother, or work," he said pointing at the sky "Well it is nice to look up and notice when ya got the chance," he said smiling.

It took her a while to find it again, but eventually she did. With a smile she picked a varity of berries, careful not to squish them. She gently tucked them into a brown sack, and placed them in her backpack. With a nod she continued into town. She knew she needed to stop intruding on the roof... so it was time she gathered up materials to build her own place. If all else failed, she would ask AJ for help. She quietly started humming and dodging a few z's as she started into the outskirts of town. A memory of a hardware store with an adjacent lumber yard popped into her head. "Great." She smiled and started towards where she thought it would be.

((Generalpost/anyone))

"Aha!" She exclaimed aloud with a grin. The hardware and lumberyard stood on either side of her. She stayed alert as she went in, seeing as how most of the z's had been taken down before. She swallowed and carefully grabbed one of those long orange carts and drug it over to the lumber yard. "What kind of wood..." She frowned and looked at all the different lengths and kinds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back