• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She opted to grab as many as she could. In total she grabbed about fifty different pieces. She loaded on a few saws and other things before starting back towards the mansion with the very heavy cart.

Two sighs as she nears the gate. It's been aweful quiet, and not many z's have been roaming around... She frowns and stops pulling the cart to fiddle with the locked gate.

Peace looks up "Do you know what is up with....2" Peace says, saying "2" in a harsh tone and staring.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
"she was always a dick to me, even when I was nice. My guess is her upbringing but that's a guess" I shrug as saying guess

Peace looks away "She acts like a child, she thinks I am the one being the child," the kid said grabbing its hair out of frustration, and paces.

@Yappi

Peace walked up to him "SHE IGNORED A CHILD WHO WAS TRYING TO HELP! WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT!" Peace says hitting its combat knife on the table.

@Yappi

White Shamrock] [COLOR=#ff0000]Peace walked up to him "SHE IGNORED A CHILD WHO WAS TRYING TO HELP! WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT!" Peace says hitting its combat knife on the table.[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/ said:
@Yappi[/URL]
((I'm laughing so hard right now XDD))

(Ya don't bite snapple, I know it was a mistake, but I couldn't help myself xD . I'll delete it later)

SNAPPLE_PEACH_TEA_16.png

Threat sat on the chair "I guess this is a something I just can't crack," Threat puts its head in its arms and says in a muffle voiced "I failed, I could have helped."

@Yappi

She brought in the cart, careful of z's, then quickly closed the gate. It squeaked in slight protest at the wide load she was bringing. "Shush." She grumbled at it then started to drag the cart to the mansion.

(General meh. to/at anyone.)

Threat smiles "Thanks AJ, I just need to calm down," Threat sighed and put its hand on its head "She is so stubborn, and that is coming from me," the kid said in a low voice.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back