• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPTheWarrior said:
(-kills him before slender man touches him-)
(SLENDY!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -his hair falls out and a yellow jumpsuit with red boots and gloves and a white cape would appear on his body-)

Slasher999999999 said:
(SLENDY!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -his hair falls out and a yellow jumpsuit with red boots and gloves and a white cape would appear on his body-)
(-Anyways can you answer the post in the rp? xD -)

Keon would slug him in the face again "you got no one else to talk to but me brat" his eyes would seem to glow a bright crimson red....like the eyes of a demon. "Did you know while in Africa I learned a something very interesting, did you know that their is a tribe that has a rule that if you peak at another man lover while she is dressing or naked....the punishment for that is to have your eyes gorged out and for you to be castrated". Keon would say in a dark low tone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would slug him in the face again "you got no one else to talk to but me brat" his eyes would seem to glow a bright crimson red....like the eyes of a demon. "Did you know while in Africa I learned a something very interesting, did you know that their is a tribe that has a rule that if you peak at another man lover while she is dressing or naked....the punishment for that is to have your eyes gorged out and for you to be castrated". Keon would say in a dark low tone.
"I see. But I don't care. We aren't in Africa" he splits blood on his face

"well I so happen to follow some of the African's rules" he would wipe the blood off his face and would uppercut him in the chin. (Jane is showing a lot of a backbone for a coward xD )

Slasher999999999 said:
"well I so happen to follow some of the African's rules" he would wipe the blood off his face and would uppercut him in the chin. (Jane is showing a lot of a backbone for a coward xD )
(only against Keon. He hates that guy. The others he wont talk alot) "Good for you. It looks like it didn't change anything. You are still a monster after all" he says before geting hit. He falls on the ground. He looks at him. His nose is now bleeding too

(I have a feeling your char hates Keon because it has something to do with his past because your char has to much hate for Keon just for anything he has done before)

Slasher999999999 said:
(I have a feeling your char hates Keon because it has something to do with his past because your char has to much hate for Keon just for anything he has done before)
(Well he hates him. I cant tell you why because it wouldnt be fun)

"Kid your right I am a monster their is no lie about that" he would proceed to kick Jane in the jaw hard the sound of something cracking could be heard. (in all realism if you heard your lover scream and went upstairs to see a unknown guy in the room as she was getting dressed and had a blanket to cover her body you would so do what Keon is doing)

Slasher999999999 said:
"Kid your right I am a monster their is no lie about that" he would proceed to kick Jane in the jaw hard the sound of something cracking could be heard. (in all realism if you heard your lover scream and went upstairs to see a unknown guy in the room as she was getting dressed and had a blanket to cover her body you would so do what Keon is doing)
(probably. But Jane isnt like me) he leans on the ground. His body isn't moving. His breath couldn't be heard. He has his eyes closed

(well I know he is not dead xD that could not kill you at best it would ether knock you out or cause you immense pain I know I was kicked liked that once xD )

Slasher999999999 said:
(well I know he is not dead xD that could not kill you at best it would ether knock you out or cause you immense pain I know I was kicked liked that once xD )
(Though you know he is not dead, Keon might not know. If your character knows just because you know, it's metagame. The same reason why Jane doesnt understand why is Keon doing that but I know)

(and its common sense that a kick to the jaw would not kill you a kick to a hid maybe but not a kick to the jaw its common sense. and it is kind of obvious that Keon has been trained in fighting)

(

Slasher999999999 said:
(and its common sense that a kick to the jaw would not kill you a kick to a hid maybe but not a kick to the jaw its common sense. and it is kind of obvious that Keon has been trained in fighting)
okok)

Keon would stare at him "kid I know your not dead" (if he kicked you in the head then I would have had Keon check to see if you are alive because he could have accidently killed you)

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would stare at him "kid I know your not dead" (if he kicked you in the head then I would have had Keon check to see if you are alive because he could have accidently killed you)
he grabs his leg and attempts to make him trip.

Keon would gaze down at him as Jane tried to trip him, it was pathetic. Keon would growl and would kick him in the jaw again with his other foot. @JPTheWarrior

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would gaze down at him as Jane tried to trip him, it was pathetic. Keon would growl and would kick him in the jaw again with his other foot. @JPTheWarrior
he lets him go. Blood would come out of his mouth. He was tired and couldnt move his body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back