• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threat stared "So what does that have to do with the conversation. You are trying to tune me out, you are trying to silence something that you need, a talk," the kid said trying to get through to her.

@Enmyira

(I won't hurt him to bad -hides metal bat and hammer behind his back- him and Keon are just going to have a 'nice' 'peaceful' Talk)

She closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the tree. She was going to ignore it. Some times that worked... right?

Threat walked closer, standing still, refusing to talk but just stared knowing that it wasn't going nowhere, Threat thought "I ain't leaving, I must not leave."

@Enmyira

She opened her eyes and immediately got up. "Good. Entertain the child!" She exclaimed and started to jog back to the house. Screw it- she was going to sit on the roof hatch so no no else could come up behind her... well, so the kid couldn't come up at least. All the others could probably easily move her..

Threat ran after her, when 2 closed the hatch Threat frowned, knowing that she was just being stubborn. Threat sat at one of the steps, not speaking, and not moving.

Enmyira

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO DO, SOMEONE SEND SMOKE SIGNALS, S.O.S, ANYTHING!)

[/QUOTE]
((KIDNAPPING!!! Please.))

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](WE NEED SOMEONE TO BE KIDNAPPED, how would that play out even :/ )

[/QUOTE]
((via raiders. Everyone takes a hit in some way or another. Then the raiders take things and a person.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back