• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace would run over and helps him sit back on the chair "Don't do that, you scared me half to death, Johny" the kid said frowning and crossing its arms.

Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thanks kid, it will take a while to recover because of 'Koens' trigger happy self" I sit back on my chair

Peace stared "Well I can't pick you up, because I am a...something year old. We need to grab you some kind of wheel chair," the kid said pacing around the room.

Yappi

Threat smiles, "I know of one," Threat walks away and brings back cane. "Jason was crippled for a while and AJ made him a cane," the put the cane on your lap.

Yappi

Keon would pull kira closser to him by her hips "Ignore him" keon would pull her back into the passionte kiss. @Brianna Ackerman

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" She questioned aloud to noone in particular. A great sigh pushed from her chapped pink lips as she stretched. "Alice, please take me to wonderland.." she grumbled and toed at a dieing fern.

((General))

Jane sighs and leaves Keon's room. He decides to walk towards Kira's room. He was looking for something. He just didn't know what

@Brianna Ackerman

"Thanks for the cane kid,now I can at least hobble" I grip the cane and try to get up and walk. I am not able to walk fast but I can still move a little bit

Peace laughed "Ya want anything, also look what Jason let me have while he was out yesterday," they whistle as snow, still blood stained. "It is so I don't get lonely when he is gone, and just for that," the kid said getting on top of the wolf.

Yappi

"I'll be good kid,just need to heal. Do you feed it,there's a bad feeling lookin in the air. I don't like it"

Amber

Amber sighed at Jaqluin and just shoved her out away. Amber then twiddled her thumbs as she hoped someone who knew how to get food will come by soon.

Jaqluin

Jaqluin then yelled again "fine be that way!" Jaqluin stomped back over to the couch and went back to sleep.

Threat goes grab a water bottle then goes outside, looking at the garden "I plan on getting watermelon in the garden," it sits in the garden watering them with the bottle.

Yappi

"Watermelons are a good food source, not only food but also a water source" i check around the garden to see what's planted

Threat smiled "We plant anything we can find, we planted carrots and potatoes. I also grab the apple seeds and planted them in a different part of the mansion," the kid said patting the dirt down.

Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back