• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber

Amber ran up to the gate hoping that it was for the zombies only to see it was just a man getting chased by zombies. Amber wanted to go out there and slice all the zombies heads off but people wanted to go Pew! Pew! Pew! Instead of getting up close and personal and feeling the blood of their opponents dripping onto their skin. Amber sighed and sat down and waited just in case if they needed any help.

-=-=((@AnyoneNearbyAmber))=-=-

"Thank you kindly sir." He says with a smile. Christopher quickly turns to face the man who had allowed him to enter. "May I ask we exchange names? I am Christopher." He says holding out his hand.

( @Yappi )

Slasher999999999 said:
(first im not sure how to even make that exist and then have to get JPT to agree on it............yeah no way in hell is z weed being added)
(Why JP? Lol dude Im the gm of this rp he is co-gm xD )

"Very nice to meet you AJ" He says as he pulls his hand back. He looks around the front of the house. "So, Are you the leader here? Or can you bring me to him. I'm sure he would like to know of my presence."

"im no leader, i think Jason is the leader you should ask him" i point at the mansion and start going through the door

Jaqluin

Jaqluin sighs of disappointment she then sees a man ask to see the paper. "Sure, do you have any of these?" Jaqluin hoped that maybe at least one of the people here would also have some idea of what the ingredients were.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

keon would start to chuckle "you haven't changed............ Jaq-Jaq" keon would ruffle her hair as he walked by her to where the mystery man was with talking to jason. his snow white hair and blsck trench close swaying from the slight breeze. @White Shamrock @CellistCat606

Last edited by a moderator:
Christopher looks to Jason and smiled. "Hello, I am Christopher. I'm currently looking for a man by the name of Jason. I was told he was the one in charge?"

( @White Shamrock )

-=-=((Amber: I never even knew there were groups ;-; (I wonder why...she just hates the living guts of Keon and thinks the other guy's name is Jaskeleton)))=-=-

Jason smirked "I ain't in charge, I have people who apparently follow me but Keon's in charge," he points to Keon before seeing Jaqluin and decides to walk over to her "Howdy kid didn't introduce myself, name is Jason Grim." He says looking over at Fret "See ya met Threat already."

CellistCat606 Slasher999999999 Demon Slayer

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Amber: I never even knew there were groups ;-; (I wonder why...she just hates the living guts of Keon and thinks the other guy's name is Jaskeleton)))=-=-
(I like the name though, I want a zombie nightmare before Christmas having Jason in a suit :3)

keon would stop and stare at him, his crimson eyes seemed to have a slight glow to them, as if he seemed to be studying him, judging his worth. @Demon Slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back