• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slasher999999999 said:
(guys im trying to imagine a mini keon running around what are your oppions on that)

-=-=((Amber: NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! I CAN'T DEAL WITH ONE OF YOU HAVING ANOTHER WOULD JUST MAKE IT SO MUCH MORE WORSE!))=-=-

-=-=((That is how Amber feels about it but I'm honestly find with it))=-=-

Akisha wakes up and grumbles. Eh alcohol and not sleeping for 2 days dont mix.. She sighs and sits up, the light slightly blinding her.

Jaqluin

Jaqluin sees the man and walks up to him and nods. Jaqluin then asks "So which car is yours?" Jaqluin knew that there was only one of them nearby, but she was trying to get him to open the door for her and hoped that she just wasn't able to see the limo.

-=-=((
@Yappi))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
Akisha wakes up and grumbles. Eh alcohol and not sleeping for 2 days dont mix.. She sighs and sits up, the light slightly blinding her.
"Its evill." She grumbled after seeing her Akisha sit up.

Jason gets out "Wow, that was really dull, I brought my gear for nothing. I am going inside," he walks inside the mansion, sitting on the couch.

(general)

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
"Dont worry I wouldnt drink with me either." She says chuckling at her expression.
@Enmyira
She giggles and slowly sits up. "I'm glad you like children... because I swear next time that little twerp curses at me I'm going to throw him off the roof!" She growls.

Libra259 said:
"... Well that would be bad.. But whatever id try to catch him. But children arent that bad.." Shayla chuckles and grins.
@Enmyira
"You obviously haven't meant this little Iggit." She grumbles and crosses her arms. She stays like that for a few seconds before laughing at herself and shrugs. "Oh well."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back