• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I doubt I could walk. Or move for that matter.... I hope they plan on letting me drink something, at this rate Die from thirst. All i wanted is some food and water so I won't die and I might die from the very thing I came here to avoid.

Threat walks down stairs with a water and brings it to the man "Ya want some mister, ya look thirsty" the kid ask putting it far from the intruder.

Yappi

Threat laughed "Maybe I will, then again you did says what a penis was to threat, so I don't know," the kid sits down laughing using the water to wash its hands.

Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
"kid please, its a harsh world and to be honest he should get to know. I see that your split, thats something but there is no reason to let someone die the painful death of thirst over a word" i shift my body

The kid smiled "You have earned my respect, means I don't torment you. I also will trust you, something I haven't done in a long time." The kid grabs the cup gets some new water and a cookie, "Here," the kid shoves the cookie in the intruders mouth and washes it down with the water.

Yappi

I chew on the cookie like its the last meal ill ever eat and drink that water "Thanks kid, i wont ask questions just thanks"

The kid sits down "I am Peace, I was created to absorb all of the shit Threat takes. Who exactly are you, ya haven't even said your name yet," the kid grabs another water and drinks it.

Yappi

"my names Johny, Im AJ's brother. Well I have not been in a group since the start and well have over all killed a ton of people but were all in self defense or preemptive strike... well most were, whole reason i came here was to get food so i wont starve but that backfired didn't it?" I grin a little

The kid looks at the man "You intrigue me, I haven't met heard of someone so unpredictable since my dad." The kid goes back up grabbing a apple and placing it on Johny's head, throwing a knife right at the center.

Yappi

The kid laughed "He was hard headed, for the longest time only wanted himself to survive, well except his last name was Grim. I would help you out right now but I don't want my cover blown, or I should says Threat being killed," the kid grabs the apple and puts it in his mouth, patting his head.

Yappi

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{ I love how 'peace' is a bitch and 'threat' is nice}

[/QUOTE]
(Who are you calling a bitch~Peace (It is holding me hostage, send help))

"Heh well, i wont say a thing but for you to know there is another knife in my boot if you ever need it" i wink

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(Who are you calling a bitch~Peace (It is holding me hostage, send help))

[/QUOTE]
{admin gives a dramatic sigh. Let him go}

The kid tipped its hat "Ya ever need me say my name, and I will stab the shit out of whoever is bothering you." The kid looked at you "Ya need anything else Johny," Threat asks putting a cookie in its mouth.

Yappi

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{admin gives a dramatic sigh. Let him go}

[/QUOTE]
((HISS *Jumps out window* T-thank you ;- ;) )

"nah kid im good, thank you. Ill be ok for now" i try to get into a semi-comfortable sleeping position

Peace looks back at the man "Are you asleep yet, are you asleep yet, are you asleep yet," the kid asks using its knife to cut a apple into pieces.

Yappi

"heh, you remind me of AJ when we were little, only less of pushing me down the bed and me promptly kicking his ass" i smile

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back