• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im out of my bindings, and in a basement with no windows. This was just great, captured.... well at least i have cards on me

Jason jumped out, smiling "Oh my god I feel so much better being out of the metal death trap you call a car," he stretches his legs bringing out his machete "Now lets find this new person."

Yappi

Shayla just chuckles and pulls a pair from her bag, "still always prepared." She says and hands them to her. She goes to sit next to her.

@Enmyira

Libra259 said:
Shayla just chuckles and pulls a pair from her bag, "still always prepared." She says and hands them to her. She goes to sit next to her.
@Enmyira
"Whoa- haha. Nice. Totally wasn't expecting that." She grins and sets them down.

"bah, it works and thats all i need" I stand up and load my revolver "Hey Lass, if you could come out that would be great. Im the guy who picked up your text, were here to pick you up"

(ok so jason and AJ are on a trip to save a girl who texted AJ on his phone. Raven is dead and so is Boe, and 2 unknown people have joined oh and a bandit char is locked downstairs)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Eh you never know when you need half the crap no one thinks about." She looks opens the bottle and sighs a bit. "Heh still wonder what this is, I dont drink much.. Mainly because I cant find any alcohol anywhere and well.. 'He' didnt like it." Shayla didnt like to use her boyfriend's name and normally referred to him as 'he'.

@Enmyira

"Bah, there has to be a way out of here. They wouldn't leave me down here to die would they, at least shoot me first...

10K said:
(Jesus what did you do? start a cult while i was gone xD )
( HE WAS SAVING ME xD )

Skylyn glances and pours herself a half of a glass of red wine, taking a sip before sitting up on one of the kitchen counters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back