• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=-=((I'm the Amber!))=-=-

Amber

Amber turns around to see the boy from earlier. she gives her cheesy warm smile again "You are welcome, just practicing." "What are you doing out here?" Amber kept her cheesy smile even though she just wanted to focus.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Libra259 said:
Shayla chuckles, "honestly that sounds good right now.." She held her liquor very well.. Maybe to well. She looks at her and smiles a bit.
@Enmyira
"Come on." She grins and stands. "Its in the pantry..." She says and wiggles her eyebrows. In a few quick strides she's standing by the roof hatch.

The kid looks around "Looking after the garden while Jason is gone. Nice scythe, you are like death except less dead," the kid says looking at its combat knife while the white dog that follows Threat sits near your foot.

(Hail the Amber!)

CellistCat606

Last edited by a moderator:
She glances back at her friend with a grin and presses a finger to her lips "shh" She giggles and then quickly and quietly slinks down the stairs. She arrives at the panty unseen, and quickly opens it. Shelves seem to be mostly full of... vodka? whisky? She snickered and shook her head, then glanced back and gestured.

@Libra259

Amber

Amber laughed a bit "thanks kid, but if I were dead I'd probably be looking around for some nearby brains for lunch right about now." Amber then crouched down to the boys level "so what do you want me to call you? Because I'm pretty sure the only names I know are Keon, Jane, Kira, and Jaskeleton everyone else is either guy, girl, or torch guy."

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Skylyn groaned, her leg stiff and body sore from walking for so long. She was in her sooty clothes and sighed, feeling disgusting and put a fresh long sleeve on and skinnies. She walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, always hungry this one... She grabbed a bagel and slid it into the toaster.

Libra259 said:
Shayla follows and just chuckles siliently. Jeez.. Ive never seen this much alcohol before... She thought while looking at it.
@Enmyira
"Take your pick, hurry. We can lock the drunkard off of his roof." She grins mischievously.

The kid smiles "My real name is Fret. I don't know my last name, but many back west called me Threat because my dad had left a destructive mark on the west and I had his signature brand, so you decide...what is your name," Threat ask trying to practice with its combat knifes.

CellistCat606

"Ok Jason we are where the girl texted me to go"I park my car and take out my phone and check the address again.

Shayla would sense the presence of someone. Heh whoopsy.. Least were going up the stairs.. She thought and looks at her, "ah... Well you could of told me that before.." She said with a sigh.

@Enmyira

(AJ's Voice echoes throughout everyone's mind, you sick bastards drinking me booze and shit)

AWE fuck, scratch that post then... ) Sky sat on the couch, propping her leg on the arm rest and finished her food, sighing, It was almost awkward, no one was really here anymore... She stared at her toes before leaning her head back. She hated being injured. It meant she couldn't go anywhere. She glanced back at the small group by the alcohol and bit her lip debating whether to join them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back