• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libra259 said:
"Other half.. Ah.." Shayla frowns, "didn't make that horde or getting on the roof.." She replies with a sad tone as she looks over the roof. The scene replaying in her head.
@Enmyira

(What coin toss?)
She reaches over to gently place a hand on her friend's shoulder. "I'm sorry..." She quietly murmurs, trying to offer some form of comfort.

Slasher999999999 said:
(so basically after a while I will do a coin toss to decide if my characters live or die to make things interesting)
((IF THEY DIE they die. Unless you re-animate them as z's or have a very good explanation/post/trick/ that makes them appear dead but not really dead. Remember the little thing I keep shouting about? REALISM!!!!))

@Slasher999999999 <--------((You're guilty of this almost more than anyone else at this point.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Shayla just sighs, "nothing I can do about it.. I was probably better that way.. He was pretty different.. Ever since that...." She trails off and traces a finger over the scar on her left eye.

@Enmyira

Libra259 said:
Shayla just sighs, "nothing I can do about it.. I was probably better that way.. He was pretty different.. Ever since that...." She trails off and traces a finger over the scar on her left eye.
@Enmyira
She notices the action and gives a small frown. "Hey..." She says, her tone soft. Her hand reaches out to tug on Shayla's hand. "Im sorry it happened, but you're right.." She swallowed a tiny lump in her throat. "He did what he had to. You're safe today because of him.." She tried. When what happened happened, she wasn't there to witness it, so the words coming from her were flying on a guess. Never the less words of comfort are meant to comfort, and thats what her ultimate goal was right now. Comforting her friend.

Keon would remember what Raven wanted him to do. to get over her death. Keon would wipe his tears away and stand up "you are right" his voice would sound back to normal and would smile gently at Kira "thank you" he would kiss her and then walks out of the room. The fire returning back into his eyes.

"I honestly dont know about that.. He fell behind for some reason that I dont know nor did I actually see him die. I just heard his screams to me and him as zombie. But i'll know some day... Thanks.." Shayla replies knowing she was trying to comfort her. Just the thought of her trying made her feel better.

@Enmyira

(welp keon is alive for now he bearly one the coin toss. and i have killed off so many of my characters i think in total i have killed off 50 chars)

She smiled and nodded. "Its okay to do a little grieving you know... and also.. the others have a shelf full of liquor downstairs if that suits your fancy." She slightly giggled.

@Libra259

Amber

Amber thought to herself "Yes...I finally beat him but that doesn't count." Amber watched the girl leave. She then ran to the side of the building gripping the scythe in her right hand. Amber then continued her practicing.

(no keon made it to the mansion carrying you bridal style, he then tucked you in a bed, oh and you missed the coin toss keon won and is alive, I had his death completly planned out)

Shayla chuckles, "honestly that sounds good right now.." She held her liquor very well.. Maybe to well. She looks at her and smiles a bit.

@Enmyira

Threat sees the Amber runs out, and follows her "Thanks for winning me the hat Miss," the kid tips its hat. Threat tilts its head "What are you doing out here practicing," the kid ask sitting down.

CellistCat606

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back