• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She chuckles, "if you did do that I wpuld of just chucked it back at ya. Eh guess i'll get down now.." She says and unravels the rope from her foot and lands on the ground. She pulls on the rope three times and it comes falling down at her. She takes a step to the left just as the two knives come down. She picks it all up with her right hand and puts it in her bag.

@Slasher999999999 @CellistCat606

Shayla sees Another girl with her hand in the air and recognizes her. Her eyes widen a bit as a grin spreads across her lips. "Never thought id see you again!" She says to her.

@Enmyira

Keon hearing the whistle would turn to face 2 and would raise his hand slightly in a wave then bring it back down. Then his eyes would widen slightly remembering a time when Raven did that when it was just her out in the apocalypse. Sighing slightly he would turn around "I'm heading to my bed someone take watch" he would say his head down slightly walking to the mansion. @Brianna Ackerman @White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
"Come up here!" She shouted back, waving her hand in the air a bit more before putting it down.. Finally, someone she knew. Someone she was use to. Someone she could be herself around. Finally.. a friend.

@Libra259

Jason put his hand behind his head grinning as they drove. "Good, I have a garden that needs more dead squirrel mulch," he tips his hat hiding his eyes. He lights a smoke pointing his gun towards the road.

Yappi

Keon would walk inside and head to his and Kira room and sit on the edge of the bed. his hands clutching the gift she had saved for him. He would open his hand showing that the gift is simply a locket with 'BFF' carved in the front. Inside is a picture of her and Keon. A note underneath it reads. 'I know, cheesy right?'. Keon would clench the locket, tears slowly streaming down his face falling and hitting the floor.

Shayla nods ith a chuckle and enters the mansion. She soon finds the staircase and walks up the stairs towards the way to the roof where Raven was. A bit later she makes it to the to the roof. "I seriously thought you were dead.." Shayla says.

@Enmyira

Kira walked to her and Keon's now apparently shared bedroom. She saw him crying, and sat beside him. "What's wrong?"

Yappi said:
I Follow her orders and get into the celler, as soon as she closed the door i use my boot knife to cut the ropes.
{even if you did that, the door is barricaded. You'd only be able to escape by busting down the door. And there are people all over that floor. You'd be caught}

(yea but, having your hands tied is kind of uncomfortable and his hands would eventually get numb)

She smiles and shrugs. "You know me, high-places are my best friend... usually. I kinda landed on a fire escape when I fell off.." She frowned. She was talking about when they were cornered by a horde, and Two had made a mistake.. and kinda fell off the roof of a building. "Well. In all honesty, I thought I was dead for the longest time.. Meh. What ever." She smiled again and patted the roof top next to her. "What happened with you? Where's your other half?"

@Libra259

Keon would raise his head to look at Kira. His tear stained face visible "Raven..........is dead" he would then hang his head again as tears slowly leaked out of his eyes as he clutched the locket tighter "its all my fault." His voice would be hoarse and sound broken. @Brianna Ackerman

"Other half.. Ah.." Shayla frowns, "didn't make that horde or getting on the roof.." She replies with a sad tone as she looks over the roof. The scene replaying in her head.

@Enmyira

(What coin toss?)

Kira looked up at Keon, and put a hand on his shoulder. "No. This isn't your fault. It's those Bastards that we fight every day. Not yours."

{he flips a coin to decide if he does or not.}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back