• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber

Amber hears another howl the first one she just ignored, but why did they howl again? "I'm going to check that out be right back," Amber said in a stern tone. Amber slammed the door open to see someone was very close to the ground surrounded by the wolves from earlier. Amber continued walking forward until she was behind the pack of wolves still holding her scythe in her right hand. Amber gave the intruder an annoyed look "mind telling me what you're doing here?"

-=-=((
@Libra259))=-=-

How odd, I suppose they think they can keep me in line.. Lets show these wolves that no one and no animal will prevent me from doing something.. Now first.. Shayla grabs a lighter from her pocket with her left hand and a refill for an oil lamp from her bag with ther right hand, though she keeps her hand inside there till she screws the cap off and thrusts her hand out of the bag spilling the oil in front of her and the wolves. Wonder if their smart enough to realize what I could do and will do if necessary. Her gaze just intensifies, still staring at the first wolf that approached her. Almost challenging it to attack.

@Slasher999999999

The lead wolf would stop and sniff the air. smelling the oil rich in the air and would turn his crimson eyes to gaze at the lighter in the unknown hand. It would huff and turn its head to face the other wolves and make growling and huffing noised. The other wolves would sniff the air and gaze at the lighter in her hand. The lead wolf would stop and growl more deeply this time in annoyance. @Libra259 @CellistCat606

Appearance: View attachment 259479

(The eyes would be Brown instead and she wouldn't look insane)

Name: Jaqluin (Jack-lin) Bors (Boars)

Nick: Jaq-Jaq

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 3"4

Crush: Nobody

Personality: She's a sassy girl who's never worked a day in her life (unless you count whining). She'll start of being her sassy self but after a few hours she'll turn a lot nicer. Jaqluin is Known to be a big Blabbermouth so try not to trust her with any secrets. She is also really smart at science for her age.

Weapons: Syring and her heavy backpack

Leader of some sort of group: None

Likes: Teenagers, new science sets, getting spoiled, and her parents

Dislikes: Working (unless if it's science), kids, Things not going her way, Zombies, and sports.

Bio: Jaqluin was a pretty normal girl if you count being rich and really smart as normal. Jaqluin's parents were the very well known Nicole Bors and Nate Bors and if you don't know who they are well they created the cure for cancer! After that they became rich so Jaqluin was used to having everything handed to her. They also home schooled Jaqluin because they were worried of her having teachers who weren't as smart as they were. When Jaqluin was 8 years old she remebered her parents talking about some big research assingment from the government and how it would be the next big thing. 5 weeks after Jaqluin turned 10 her parents brought her into a room fully made from steel and that could only be opened from the inside. There they explained to Jaqluin that someone had broken in to the test facuility and somehow created zombies. 5 weeks later they were at there last bit of rations. The parents looked to see that the zombies were waiting for them outside. Seeing no chance of survival they gave Jaqluin a piece of paper that was hopefully the cure but not there was still a few things missing. The parents took a backpack and put the last of the rations, syringe, science equipment, a list of the cure (hopefully), and anything else Jaqluin should need. Her parents then opened the door and yelled "run!" All Jaqluin can remember hearing is the sounds of pain and a human screaming in pain. Jaqluin didn't go far and hid in one of the apple stores and has been hiding in it since then.

Other: She was spoiled rotten as a kid so she has an iPhone.

-=-=((One of the parents is still alive if anyone is interested in roleplaying as them))=-=-

Jaqluin

Jaqluin let out a breath of relief to realize they were still there. Seeing that is was time for dinner Jaqluin took out her food and had her dinner. Jaqluin texted back just to let him/her know of her situation.

Unknown #
me
Hello is anyone at the end of this? If yes please respond!
them
Yea,where are you
me
OMG thank god someone responded! I'm in an Apple Store. Here I'll share my location.
me
<Jaqluin Bors shared their location with Unknown #>
them
that's not very far away,I'll be there in a hour or 2
me
Thank you so Much!
me
You still there?
them
Yes where very close to your marked location,me and my friend will be close.
me
Okay please get here soon! It's getting dark...

-=-=((@Yappi))=-=-

"According to my calculations...I'm going to need some help."

Ah good their smart. This should work out fine. Shayla thought and opened the cap of the lighter then closing it again. Will they come after me? Im sure they will blaze like any other wolf.

@Slasher999999999

Amber

Amber made an evil grin at the girl. "I don't believe you." Amber noticed the lighter. "Look honestly answer my questions and I'll (try) to get these wolves off your back." Amber then calmly looked at her scythe, "otherwise I'll side with the wolves." Amber then waited for her response.

-=-=((@Libra259))=-=-

Slasher999999999 said:
The lead wolf would stop and sniff the air. smelling the oil rich in the air and would turn his crimson eyes to gaze at the lighter in the unknown hand. It would huff and turn its head to face the other wolves and make growling and huffing noised. The other wolves would sniff the air and gaze at the lighter in her hand. The lead wolf would stop and growl more deeply this time in annoyance. @Libra259 @CellistCat606

-=-=((I'm surprised the wolves didn't go after Amber

xD ))=-=-

Shayla's expression grows bored. "I told you my answer its not my problem that you don't believe me. Oh and like one female with a syth will make this any harder. You'll burn too, sweetheart. Annnddd I prefer you don't try and get them off my back Id rather do that myself." She replies with a heavy sigh and this time opens the cap and keeps it open.

@CellistCat606

The wolves would growl more and would stand their ground not backing up even in the threat of being burned. Their legs would tense and relax preparing to pounce on her if they get opportunity or just all pounce on her at once. The lead wolf would take one more step closer crouching low a low growl admitting from its throat. @Libra259 @CellistCat606

Amber

Amber shook her head in disagreement with her smirk. "One last chance, are you going to answer my questions or is it still a no miss fire head?" Amber looked at her red hair, then put her scythe down to the right of her.

-=-=((
@Libra259))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
((....to be honest.. the wolves are kinda op, imo. They're like... someone actively searching for a virus rather than letting the virus protection go after it...))

Shayla's smirk returns to her lips, as wide as ever. If I dont leave an opening then you cant pounce without getting severely injured. With her right hand she chucks the remaining oil physically onto the wolves and throws the container once its empty, trying to stun them for a bit. She lights the lighter and grabs the pouch from her belt. She whips the grey power at the wolves and the ground, careful not to get any near the lighter. Gun powder... Lets see if they'll dare come closer now! Oh this is the excitement I wanted. She thought still smirking.

(thats powergaming. You cant make something that is in another characters possession do anything.)

CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((

@Enmyira also this is for you))=-=-
Her right eye twitched and she bent to wrap an hand around his injured arm, close to the gear in the shoulder. "Come on.." She growled at him, attempting to get him up so she could at least keep an eye on him from the roof. She was nothing else if not a sniper. Seeing as how this wasn't her place, she felt it rude to just lock up the stranger and have someone poor unsuspecting person barge in on him. "You're staying in my line of sight.."

@Yappi

Libra259 said:
Shayla's smirk returns to her lips, as wide as ever. If I dont leave an opening then you cant pounce without getting severely injured. With her right hand she chucks the remaining oil physically onto the wolves and throws the container once its empty, trying to stun them for a bit. She lights the lighter and grabs the pouch from her belt. She whips the grey power at the wolves and the ground, careful not to get any near the lighter. Gun powder... Lets see if they'll dare come closer now! Oh this is the excitement I wanted. She thought still smirking.
(thats powergaming. You cant make something that is in another characters possession do anything.)

-=-=((I edited it, sorry 'bout that (

:P )))=-=-

The sound of the front gate opening could be heard by the everyone outside. Keon would walk into the mansion carrying a sleeping Skylyn bridal style completely ignoring the unknown stranger that was hanging on robe with his wolves surrounding her. He would walk inside the mansion and would bring Skylyn into one of the bedrooms upstairs and lay her down and tuck her in. Sighing sadly he would turn around and walk downstairs and go outside to see what the fuck is going on. @Libra259 @CellistCat606 @Enmyira

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back