• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey names Johny, I was kinda trying to get some food. But you sling shot friend and wolves kinda stopped me,any help I didn't want to raid this place but I haven't had a meal in days"

Threat walks over to the new man and puts a chocolate on his head "There, the only thing I am going to give you," the kid smiles before sitting near the stairs.

Yappi

They walked for a while, miles and miles. They must be getting close. Skylyn was tired and her leg ached, she knew it had started bleeding again. She glanced at Keon, "we close?" She asked

@Slasher999999999

keon would sigh "Another hour at best" he would glance down at her and notice how tired she was and how she was trying to keep weight weight off her injured leg. Keon would scoop her up bridal style in one smooth motion and continue walking not missing a beat. @J I N X

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank god you're not hurt. Probably a few drops of his blood got on you." She said, and turned to the man. She was glaring daggers into his face. "Then you could've been civilized about it and come to the gate and ask like a normal person. But no. You come here and try to injure one of our own, and force us to do this." She sighed. "Be glad I don't knock you on your ass in front of all of these people." This was the real Kira. She was blunt, and not afraid to do what she had to in order to protect those she cared for. "Did anyone take his weapons?"

"Well sorry but outside of this state a lot of people will shoot you first,kill or be killed and I didn't want to take that risk" I nudge my head to my weapons

"Oh come on, how are you all this naive, Haven't any of you come across another group? They will always shoot you first, I'm sorry ok. Maybe we can be friends but I had no idea that I wouldn't be shot within 100 meters of the place"

(......you just shot at the manison and could have killed his group memembers you also put KIRA and 'ASHLIE" in DANGER and keon has said before he is not above killing people xD XD and to make things worse you do this right when keon found Raven's body and had to burry her.......your char fucked up big time)

White Shamrock] [COLOR=#0000ff]it brings out a broken bat aiming it at the intruder.[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/brianna-ackerman.43214/ said:
Brianna Ackerman[/URL] Yappi
-=-=((It?!))=-=-

(Hey now, he has not killed anyone. Besides he's a good guy just has a wrong mentality that and is it even ok to kill off someone's character without there permission?)

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((It?!))=-=-

(Threat is gender less, it doesn't know what a gender is, so I call Threat 'it' in third person instead of he, or she)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Threat is gender less, it doesn't know what a gender is, so I call Threat 'it' in third person instead of he, or she)

[/QUOTE]
(why not just check)

Yappi said:
(Hey now, he has not killed anyone. Besides he's a good guy just has a wrong mentality that and is it even ok to kill off someone's character without there permission?)
-=-=((In your CS it says you like killing people for survival))=-=-

Yappi said:
(keon is probally just going to beat the crap of you and may cripple you temporarily xD )

She rubs her face and shakes her head. "Don't kill em, lock em up." She said to them. Boredum and wait could drive a person mad... she hoped. Her eyes turned lazy and she nudged at the tiny gear in his shoulder with a brown-booted foot. "There will be another of these if you start anything.." She murmured before glancing over at Kira.

@Brianna Ackerman

Shayla heads out of the forest and eventually stumbles upon a mansion. What the hell? Has this always been here?.. Eh I dont care butttt Im bored so lets check it out. She draws her duel pistols and walks towards the house. She expected the place to be infested with zombies and that would definitely be interesting. She arrives at the door and opens it, walking in and looking around.

(Anyone)

Christopher stands tall ontop of a small burger joint. He looks down onto the street. Zombies roamed free, moving against each other. Upon slipping his blade from his belt he let out a loud whistle. Grabbing the attention of a few undead. He jumped from the building and rolled onto the concrete. After one roll he popped up and stabbed the blade through the Zombies skull. He pulled the small blade out and shook it once, allowing the remaining brain matter fall to the ground. He chuckled and made his way down the street, killing any that got in his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back