• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(we are in Keon's old safe house. Which is a good 2 hour walk back to the manison and no ine knows where the old safe house is but keon and now Skylyn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky watched Keon sit on the bed and them at her toes, nodding at his words. She had to go back. She looked up at him sniffling one last time before giving him a slight grin before sitting, "we should be getting back." She started and started putting her stuff back on. She wore a black tank dark skinny jeans and hiking boots.

@Slasher999999999

(i just think it would be fun if the two like kissed. It would add drama to the rp. However to be a good drama, it shouldnt look fake. What I mean is that for example, Kira would be very mad, Sky would regret it but still "sorry not sorry" and Keon would be now indecisive about the two girls)

@J I N X

keon would nod and would get up, he would take off his trench coat and place it over Skylyn shoulder "I will bw chilly out" @J I N X

Two glanced back at the other woman. "I'm not injured." She replied. Bits of wood and concrete were still scatted over her clothing and in her hair. She sighed and gestured to the man," he tried to kill, but failed. Also tried to raid like he said, but failed." She told her.

@Brianna Ackerman @Yappi

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{He would get punched in the face. And Kira would probably end up leaving because history practically repeating itself
}

[/QUOTE]
(What if someone had the baby?)

(beside if Skylyn kissed Keon, he would turn her down because Keon would stay loyal to Kira, and also Skylyn sees Keon in a older brother figure) @Brianna Ackerman @J I N X

(now if skylyn developed a slight brother complex that would be intresting and no im not talking about the imcest type im talking about the type where she is always checking on on keon and is worried)

Slasher999999999 said:
(now if skylyn developed a slight brother complex that would be intresting and no im not talking about the imcest type im talking about the type where she is always checking on on keon and is worried)
(I dont think so. It wouldnt be. Doesnt matter really. Everyone except for Jane and maybe Amber, treat him almost like a God. So yeah it would just be one more person to the "harem" group)

Skylyn nodded and pulled the jacket around herself, "thanks" she said quietly before limping out with Keon helping her hobble to the door.

@Slasher999999999

Amber

Amber was upstairs when she heard some ruckus coming from downstairs. As she was going downstairs she saw a drop of blood. Amber then noticed that she had a big cut on her right elbow. Amber sighed "I thought this stuff only happens at prison, well I guess when you brawl nothing ever changes." Amber went to the nearest washroom and washed off the blood wincing every once in a while. When she finished she saw that there were band-aids. Last time she saw any bandaid was when she was 6. Amber took one of them and took 4 minutes to finally get the bandaid out of the packaging. She took it then put it on her wound. Amber then walked downstairs (again) clenching her scythe in one hand. Amber saw a stranger with the girls from earlier. Amber looked straight into the intruder's eyes and asked "Who the heck are you?!" Amber didn't care if she was yelling, she was having a bad day anyway.

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman))=-=-

(yeah i can't see skylar having brother complex) keon would help skylar while his eyes where vigilant scanning the area for any signs of danger. @J I N X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back