• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She nodded to his instructions and braced herself, she watched him but turned away at the last second and clenched the bed sheets. "Jesus." she gritted through her teeth as he popped her knee back into place.

Her right eye twitched. This... would be painful. She let the gear fly, it aimed at his shoulder. She didnt put too much power behind it, so if true, it would lodge in his shoulder and be extreamly hard to get out. "Next one goes through your heart.." she threatened, not waiting for any response. Getting killed was one thing... getting killed and being turned into a z... that was the worst punishment for anyone these days.. other than being given to zs that is.

((Alright. One more post then I needa sleep.))

"ok the worst part is over" he would say he would then take some needle and thread and slowly start to stich up the gash on Skylyn leg. @J I N X

Last edited by a moderator:
"God damnit!!!!" What did you shoot a fuckin knife" I lay my guns on the ground and my knife. "Ok fine I'll submit"

The unknown man would be pounced on by 4 wolves knocking him to the ground, the 4 wolves would bite and hold onto his arms and legs pinning him to the ground. More wolves would come out and surround him ready to pounce on him if he moves. (each wolf weighs about 190 to 200 pounds so you are stuck there) @Yappi @Enmyira

She came up behind him and readied to knock him upside the back of the head with the handle of the slingshot. "A Gear." She hissed into his ear before laying the heavy blow to his head.

((Kk night.))

Skylyn cleared her throat, "Not if you hate needles..." she mentioned before leaning back and squeezing her eyelids tight. She breathed heavily and winced a few times, refusing to look down at what he was doing. She waited until she was finished and got under her blanket again shivering

"there we are done" he would set the needle and wire away, he would gently remove the covers from Skylyn and would place a hot bow of warm water onto the bed, he would then proceede to take a clean rag and dump it in the warm water. Making sure it is warm enough but not too warm to cause discomfurt, keon would slowly start to clean off the blood, sweat and dirt off of skylyn body. Being bery gentle to not cause her any discomfurt or pain. @J I N X

Skylyn covered up the best that she could that Keon wasn't washing with a rag. Her face turned red but she buried her head into a soft blanket and dozed off as he cleaned the dirt off of her legs.

After cleaning her legs Keon would dunk the cloth back into the warm of water cleaning off the rag, He would then to grab her wrist and gently start to clean off her left arm dragging the rag up and down her arm, making sure to get off the blood, dirt, sweat that covered her arm. @J I N X

She walked to the main floor, and towards the kitchen area. Her bow was in her hands, and quiver on her back. Upon laying eyes on the unknown man, she squinted. "Who is he?" She asked her. She saw that both of them had been injured. "You're hurt. Will you let me check it to see if you need serious help?" She asked the girl

@Enmyira @Yappi

(-turns into the hulk and grabs Loki leg and slams him into the ground repeadily- "punny god") @Brianna Ackerman

"Names Johny, and yes I was trying to raid your pantry. But only to survive, if you would look in my bag it's completely empty" I tell the other woman, thi gear j my back is really getting on my nerves....,and so are the 4 wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back