• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
keon would get up and find what he was looking for. Pocketing it, he would begin his journey back to the manison. As he was making his journey back he would spot a girl limping on a handmade cane and what appeared to be she splinted her leg. Keon would start to approach the unknown female only for his eyes to widen. The unknown female was SKYLYN!. Keon would walk faster and say loud enough for her to hear "Skylyn is that you?" he would say hiding all the sadness and pain from her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am on a building stalking a group that has taken residence in a mansion. One of the fools is wide open on the roof. I take aim at the women with the rifle. though I'm not sure if she can see me...

Yappi said:
I am on a building stalking a group that has taken residence in a mansion. One of the fools is wide open on the roof. I take aim at the women with the rifle.
((Ohhhhhhh hooo hoo....haaa.....)))

"So Jason she's a long ways away, I will refuel my truck and we can make it there in a hour tops"

Skylyn froze, her face scrunching, someone had called her name and she knew it was someone from the group. She let out a deep breath before holding up the desert eagle at the man rushing toward her, finger resting on the trigger. Her spoke under her scarf, "Don't come any closer!" not realizing who it was, she just wanted to be left alone. Sky paused, "I made my choice, don't think I wont shoot you, cause I will!" she shouted. She paused and sucked in a sharp breath, "I'm not going back" she finally looked over at the male, he was close enough and her eyes furrowed, that can't be... She watched the man, her eyes widened, "Who the hell are you?" she demanded, "You're suppose to be dead!" She screamed and aimed the gun at his head, zombies can't talk...

Skylyn watched him for a moment, "I held your hand, you were dead!" She ripped her scarf off of her face, watching Keon walk closer, "You bastard!" she threw the scarf at him furiously before dropping the gun, "You-- " she paused, "How?" tears streamed down her face and a scared look over came her, "I though--" she couldn't make out her own sentence.

@Slasher999999999

Jason smiles "Ok I need to get my boots and my hat, I will wait in the living room," he walks inside and gets a case underneath the couch "Only place I now where to kepp this stuff," he sits on the couch.

Threaten looks at AJ "Can I come, please," the kid ask sitting on the ground.

Yappi

Yappi said:
I am on a building stalking a group that has taken residence in a mansion. One of the fools is wide open on the roof. I take aim at the women with the rifle. though I'm not sure if she can see me...
((I thought the Mansion was in a forest or something? aka not seen from other buildings?))

After the kid had left the roof she sighed and looked back out over the forest. It was relatively as calm as a z-infested place could be. Their movement was methodical, slow, clumsy. It became a norm after a while. Only when they'd get without normal scope range were they close enough for her to start to worry about. The other movements would be what catches her eyes now.. like the wolves... or when people would be coming or going...

I can't hit her from this range,I slowly move up tree to tree. Camouflaged from the zombies using scent all I have to do is take out that sniper.

Keons eyes would soften and he would gently grab Skylyn shoulders "Its me Keon, I'm alive and im not going anywhere" he would say in a soft kind voice and would pull Skylyn in for hug, A few tears streaming down keons face. He would start to hum a gentle lullaby.

"Sorry buddy but no, it's not even up to me, ask Jason" I grab fuel canisters and start fueling the truck up

@White Shamrock

Yappi said:
I can't hit her from this range,I slowly move up tree to tree. Camouflaged from the zombies using scent all I have to do is take out that sniper.
Her eyes... caught... something. She frowned. It was hard to make out. She chewed on her bottom lip for a few minutes before grabbing her rifle. "Its probably nothing..." She murmured whilst bringing it up to look thought the scope. She closed her left eye and let out a breath. Even thought she wasn't going to shoot it off, calming herself was habitual practice... as was taking off the safety with her thumb.

Heh, just a few more feet. She notices me though...she's better than some watchdog. I crouch down and go to a tree that's somewhat close to the mansion and steady my rifle, I can feel my body tense up.

Skylyn watched him come closer but she let him hug her. She sucked in a heavy breath and dropped her cane before wrapping her arms around his waist. She buried her head into his chest, tears still running down her cheeks and soaking into his t-shirt. After a long while, she calmed down and pulled away, leaning against her good leg and she brushed her sleeve along her cheek before sniffling. She looked up at Keon's face, noticing he had been crying and laughed slightly, lightening the mood and punched his shoulder, "softy" she said with a grin. She paused and sighed, "I got pinned under a log while walking through the woods in the outskirt of the city" she explained, "That's why I came back, I needed to get to the pharmacy." her face was pale and skin sweaty and clammy. Her bandage on her leg was a thick red color and she cleared her throat, "So I need to get there." she said again with a chuckle, getting dizzy and she held onto Keon's shoulder.

Jason walked in wearing combat boots, black gloves, Keon's hat, his skeleton mask and his old duster. He picked up his two revolvers and his machete, he sees Threat "Sorry bud Keon would have my head, and I don't want my other gardener to die." He tips his hat and walks outside carrying his cane on his back "Ready, because I am," he spins his black revolver and puts it away.

Threat frowns and says "Ok, but bring me something," he walks inside and sits on the couch, waiting for someone.

Yappi

"Ok trucks filled up, let's go" I hop into the truck and flip the visor,the keys fall it and I start up the truck.

Her eyebrows quirk up. Oh. Shit. She hurriedly takes aim, careful where she does. She swallows and lets out a very deep breath before letting out a warning shot. Like her daddy taught... She didn't want to inflict any major damage. So.. she aimed for a thin metal piece (on the man's gun?). If she hit it just right, the BB would ricochet off it and hit the fatty tissue in his shoulder.. The gun would take most of the energy, and the shoulder could be salvaged with a little rest and light stitching. She wasn't always perfect.. but almost damn near a perfectionist.. if it went well... it would indeed hit its mark..

((If anyone objects to my post, OP wise or anything, let me know so i can fix it to be more realistic... tried to make my last that way. Gotta love science.))

keon would chuckle when she called him a softy. But his eyes would flash with concern when he saw the state she was in. He would instanly pick her up bridal style and head to old safehouse he had before he meet with everyone. His black trench coat fluttering from the suddden movement, his feet hitting the pavment could be heard by skylyn. Keon would say in his mind 'I will not fail another!' determination would start to burn in his crimson eyes. "get some sleep Skylyn, it will be a while before we get there, a good half a hour to 45 mins" Keon would say looking down at skylyn and smilling slighty, but he would go back to gazzing at the path he was taken, watching out for any infected.

Just th- GOD DAMNIT.....she shot me...luckily only in the shoulder piece , it's time to go loud. I pull out my revolver a shoot 2 rounds in the snipers area whilst I run towards the main gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back