• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
keon would continue to clean her arm "I'll explain everything later" he would say in a gentle soft voice. once he finished cleaning the arm he would lean over and gently grab her other arm and would begin to clean it. @J I N X

Last edited by a moderator:
But he'll tell Skylyn? :D )

She huffed out a breath, "I left them..." She spoke quietly, "I left them but I should have stayed. To protect them and Ashlie." Her lip quivered and she sighed, "I was scared, and I ran." She continued.

[QUOTE="J I N X]Keons not at the mansion, he's saving Sky xD )

[/QUOTE]
(I know. I tagged him so he can answer me question xD )

Yappi said:
(Yea,the mansion though he is pinned by wolves and shot in both shoulder.)
(Well Jane is in Keon's room. He doesnt know and if he did, he probably wouldnt do anything. He doesnt care what happens to the others)

Slasher999999999 said:
(yes because going into keons belonging does not show you are facinated in him at all xD and the journal is coded)
(Still what has it? No pictures just written stuff?)

"its ok we all get scarred even me" he would say in a gentle voice. He would then start to clean off the dirt, blood amd sweat off of her torso and chest being very gentle to not cause her any pain @J I N X

She sniffed as a tear tricked down the side of her face into her hair, laying down gravity would pull them towards the pillow under her head, "but I gave up... I can't give up."

@Slasher999999999

After finishing cleaning Skylyn, keon would put the rag in the bottle and wouls sit on the edge of the bed. He would raise his hand and would gently wipe away the tears streaming down her face. "You had a moment of weakness, it happens to everyone, including me. Its what you do after that moment of weakness that matters the most." He would say, giving Skylyn a gentle smile. @J I N X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back