• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber

Amber made a glare and put her scythe a foot away from the intruder's neck. "What's your name?" Amber was getting upset that the girl wasn't listening to her instructions. Amber than thought to herself "this is definitely not anything like prison (which is people here are not doing as I say)."

-=-=((
@Libra259))=-=-

Shayla smirks and then throws the remaining gunpowder at Amber's face aiming for the eyes, trying to stun her. At the same time she lowers the lighter to the ground so even if the wolves or the girl attacked her she would still drop the lighter and an explosion would occur. "Either way you'll be blown up."

@CellistCat606

Keon would walk outside and see what was going on, He would unholster his black desert eagle.50cal and fire it in the air to get their attention. He would then whistle a certain tune. The wolves would slowly start to move away from the unknown girl going back to patrolling the mansion grounds for any other introducers. "can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on" his voice would sound tired and his eyes would be hollow void of emotions. @White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Shayla just smirks, "I wanted to see this place like I said to that idiot and the wolves didnt like that and neither did she." She replies blankly and bluntly.

@Slasher999999999

Her eye twitches. "At least pass out in one of the rooms for gods-sake." She nearly spits at him. It was blatantly obvious she was beyond annoyed. @Yappi

Keon would stare at her and say in a blank blunt tone "and you never thought of knocking on the front gate" he would stare at her in a deadpan expression. @Libra259

"Of course I did, Im obviously not an idiot considering im still alive after that scene. But wheres the fun in that?" Shayla says with a 'duh' tone to her voice. (She is holding it about 2 feet off the ground and if anyone was to attack her she'd drop it on purpose or on accident so either way they would get blown up.)

@Slasher999999999 @CellistCat606

Amber

Amber cleans her eyes so she can see again. Then hears the girl's first response to Keon. Amber turns her head to the girl "I'm actually with you now." Amber then turned her head to Keon with a calm expression "yeah where's the fun in that?" Amber then thought "the main reason is totally not because I still have a grudge with Keon."

-=-=((Amber, Amber, Amber...))=-=-

-=-=((@Libra259 @Slasher999999999))=-=-

She yanked Johnny up. "Get your ass moving." She spat, kicking his weapons away from him. She brought him down to the cellar beneath them and tied him up tightly. There was no way he was getting out of there.

She came upstairs and wedged a chair under the doorknob, in case he did get out of the restraints. "
We have a guard there at all times. Or at least somewhere that we can see the entrance to the cellar."

She sighed and shook her head, "Alright." She slowly trudged back up the stairs all the way to the roof. She'd purposely leave the hatch open, so she could listen. After a tiny stretch she proceeded to sit near the edge where her things still sat in wait. Her eyes narrowed when she saw a few of the others crowing the gate. "What is it nowwww." She groaned and pulled up her rifle. The powerful scope magnified her vision exponentially. She drug it towards the gate and took a long hard look... Oh. Her eye brows quirked up in surprise and she put down the gun. She recognized them. All of them. A cheeky grin spread across her lips and she lifted her fingers to her mouth. She let out a loud shrill whistle and stuck one hand high in the air.

@Libra259 @Slasher999999999 @CellistCat606

I Follow her orders and get into the celler, as soon as she closed the door i use my boot knife to cut the ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back