• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would almost finish coking and start to grab plates forks napkins and set them down on the large table. Once he finished he would walk to where the two unknown boys are and say "dinner is ready"

@burnninglong and @JPTheWarrior

Avery walked upstairs to put the rifle back, in a slump. He set the rifle back in it's case, and walked into a room no one had claimed yet. He threw himself onto the bed, took off his shoes, and took off all his gear. He laid there, and watched the ceiling.

James have a nod. He didn't overly trust them, but he did actually need the rest and although he didn't feel tired he hadn't slept in days. "Alright, but I'm only staying for the night unless you need help. I'm James by the way. That or Jay, I care little what you call me by." He was surprised at how kind these people were after making sure he wasn't going to kill them.

Daisie looked at the two boys, "Don't trust us." She said and then looked up at Keon, "Yeah?" She asked and shook her head, looking back at the other two. "Now, don't trust us. Or trust us. We don't care anymore. I don't need to babysit any longer and if you two are just gonna act as if we are setting you up in a trap. If you need anything, either trust us and we give you some, or don't trust us and I beat your asses for wasting my time." Daisie slowly grew angrier. She wanted to be trusted, but she didn't need two kids running around, getting them killed. "Daisie." She said and nodded to the boys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Avery began to hum along to 'Barbra Ann' by the Beach Boys, whilst watching the ceiling. He was hungry, but he was much more busy beating himself up mentally, over things like - The fact that he made Daise cry. The fact that he'd left the group he was leading behind. The thought of him not being able to do half the things he normally would, now that he lost his arm. The fact that he'd lost almost all his gear, and more.

"dinner is ready" he would see her eyes showing her frustration he would lean in and whisper to her "Don't worry I will watch them.....and if it makes you feel any better I trust you" he would lean back and turn around heading to the kitchen

PixieDusts said:
Daisie looked at the two boys, "Don't trust us." She said and then looked up at Keon, "Yeah?" She asked and shook her head, looking back at the other two. "Now, don't trust us. Or trust us. We don't care anymore. I don't need to babysit any longer and if you two are just gonna act as if we are setting you up in a trap. If you need anything, either trust us and we give you some, or don't trust us and I beat your asses for wasting my time." Daisie slowly grew angrier. She wanted to be trusted, but she didn't need two kids running around, getting them killed. "Daisie." She said and nodded to the boys.
he sighs and does the best smile he could "I am sorry. Thank you for helping us"

Daisie shook her head and then smiled at Keon, "Thanks..." She said and looked at the boys. She still had to look up at them and her neck started to hurt. "Just... Don't try anything..." She said and walked to the kitchen to get food. She grabbed three plates and waited for Keon to serve the food.

James' kind thought was replaced by wondering why the girl was so upset. Either way, he needed rest more than he'd admit. "Thanks Daisie. I'm going to get some sleep." He gave a polite smile and his voice showed he was genuine as he went to the livingroom, flopped into a couch and almost instantly fell asleep.

(Actually going to bed irl, so night guys!)

Keon would head in the kitchen and come out carrying a large plate with steak and fires in it "we where lucky the fridge was working and the meat appeared to have been freshly bought" He would put a steak on Daisie plate along with some fries

Avery slowly fell into unconsciousness, while humming the second verse of 'Surfin' Safari' by the Beach Boys. He dreamed of his death, multiple times, all in different ways. Some made him smile, like death by old age, or dying saving a life. But, most made a small tear fall from his face, like suicide, getting killed whilst running away from a fight, or dying on accident.

Once Keon served Dixie her plate he would walk back in and start carrying a huge bowl full of pasta with sause on it, he would then start bringing plates full of bread, fruit, hamburgers, hotdogs and other foods.

Daisie smiled at the food on her plate and her hunger grew. She put some fries on the other two plates and then a stake on both of them. She smiled and nodded to Keon, "Thanks... I'll be down later, make sure the two boys get food." She said with a smile and ran upstairs with all three plates. She walked to the master bedroom and sat a plate on the bed Angela was on. She tapped Angela a little and left the room, letting the food smell wake her up. She then walked to the room Avery was at. She knocked on the door lightly.

@Boe @JJKab

The door wasn't completely closed, so upon her knock it swung open slowly. Avery was in the middle of a decent dream, so he had a small smile on his face while he was asleep. Unknowingly, he had caused the wound on his left half-arm to open slightly, soaking the bandages.

Raven wanders around the mansion checking out the different rooms. She let out a tired sigh and leaned against the wall for a moment before sitting and leaning her back against the wall.

Keon would go around looking through wounds to find raven he would spot raven leaning against the wall and walk up to her "you ok?" he ask with his head tilted to the side.

Raven looks up at him and smiles. "Yeh I'm fine." She says and rubs her head. "Slight headache nothing too serious. Probably just because of everything that has happened." She stands up facing Keon.

Daisie walked into the room and sat both of the plates of food on the nightstand. She smiled lightly as she noticed Avery was smiling. She stared at him as he slept for a moment and then noticed his wound was open and the blood was soaking up the bandages. She walked to the edge of the bed and slowly unwrapped his bandage, looking at the wound. She tried her hardest to keep it from opening up all the way, but also tried not to wake him.

The wound had opened up a decent amount, and likely needed stitches. Avery shuffled around a bit, but stayed asleep. His good arm moved so it was covering his stomach.

"im go get Avery" turning and walking away he would head upstairs to where Avery was he would see Daisie trying to bandage his open wound. he would walk up to her and grab her shoulder gently "head downstairs I will take care of this" he say in a gentle voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back