Zephyr

Soooo orc army is now mine? Or are we still awaiting @GunzABlazinz

Actually yes @LifeNovel

I can't seem to find a balance in roleplay and homework right now. My semester is coming close to an end and my grades need to be kept up, requiring alot of my attention. I'm sorry but I'll be inactive upon this site for awhile, I might drop in once in awhile to comment/read up but won't be posting anything. If you could take control of the orc army that would be great. I'm sorry for the delay on information of this...

@GunzABlazinz I'm sorry to hear that. But! I do so hope that all goes well in IRL so that perhaps you can return to us here. *Sips tea* It seems you now have control of the chaos LifeNovel. Do with it what you will. ^-^

Uh not much happened, banter between me and Evangelina and Dominion is getting it's second wave of Shadow creatures. Charles gave you a reason to be needed in the city. :D GO. YOUR PEOPLE NEED YOU. RIDE TO THEM. *Throws horse your way*

By GODS IS THAT WHAT THAT WAS!! *Snags horse and jumps onto its back* GO WINIFRED GOOO!!

and thus everyone dissappeared at the same time O.o

Sorry I wasn't there all day yesterday, was quite busy. *Bows* Please forgive. Now then, Life Novel, you're basically your orc army now. ^-^ (And the other two as well. *Roots for you from the sidelines*) Basically what you can do have the army move into the outskirts of Dominion, have the soldier meet with the demon who leads the army, and then improvise. Send the to fight, have scouts look ahead, wait till night, wait till there weak, whatever you want. ^-^

@Stoked911 Basically Dominion is under siege from shadow creatures, I'd say basically pawns of the DG soldier, for until the orc army arrives. If ever. xD Zelin's trying to not be a pervert while Evangelina dresses and the two should eventually get back to town sooner or later. Course, Dominion needs to be nearly destroyed first before hand. Oh, and no one rush it, make it good. xD No need for such.

Alright so Zelin and Evangelina like each other a lot xD I'll let Yamina talk to Zelin and Evangeliana about the birds and the bees xD

So where are the two love birds located?

I might have to wait a while to introduce Trina.

Yes Kyro has awoken from his coma! @MorticiansDaughter

I would've responded earlier since I was working on my post like around 5:30 but then I fell asleep :3

With all the chaos going on, I can't figure out how to introduce Trina without being disruptive or distracting to the story. Any suggestions?

(I figure that considering that it's night time, she's probably prowling about the woods in her beastal form.)

@Beaurmont I'm thinking of starting off with Trina getting in a tussle with a monster. Just dealing a trespasser on her territory. What do the monsters look like and how big are they.

Also, a request: I think I would like to have Trina located in the wood somewhere near the inn that Zelin and Eva are at. If Trina lives in these woods, than it's probably well known that there is a giant wolf creature- maybe a "spirit" of some sort- that lives in the forest. Sort of the local Bigfoot. Although to be fair, Trina does her best to avoid being seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) The creatures vary on size. Imagine there is a small, medium, and large type of Shadow creature. Every single one has a different appearance, some would be considered humanoid and others are animalistic. The sir would have a more in-depth explanation as he is the one who created them.

2) I accept your request, you can give us a reason to exit the woods in search of this "bigfoot" creature or what have you. ^-^

Maybe the two twin boys could take part in this? :3 Perhaps telling Zelin and Evangelina about the story of a 'bigfoot' creature and then leading them outside to help them find it? xD Just an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back