Zephyr

Would you mind if I somehow tied in Kyro's family with the Cawthorne's? @The Velveteen Rabbit

If agreed then I shall PM you the details so as to surprise out roleplayers here :)

Mr. @GunzABlazinz I'm awaiting your post :) So we can wreak havoc in the city of Dominion.

Oh and for those who feel as if they are at a standstill in the RP the invasion to be should help bring everyone together, that way your not simply talking to yourself awkwardly. xD Sorry for the lateness. @MorticiansDaughter @LifeNovel @SirFlabberghaspy

Sorry I haven't responded I've been actually working on my CS, and I would have gotten it done sooner but with Thanksgiving and then me getting sick -_- it is taking me a bit.

That's acceptable yes. Many strange creatures exist in the world, so it is possible. I actually approve of it greatly, I like variety.

@Stoked911 @Beaurmont Hey, mates. Just a heads up: The demon is not to be harmed xD I intend keeping it in the roleplay for a while. So NUUU TOUCHY. Pwease of course :3 Oh! I'm not saying you can't attack it, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO KILLING IT OFF D: Thanks ya'll :3

Btw, by the time Zelin and Evangelina were in that prison in the latest post, the orcs should have already reached Dominion. You're really waiting for @GunzABlazinz And @LifeNovel is kinda frozen in time waiting for her demon led army. xD

Worry not! I'm sure he will return shortly~

Yes, yes I have been awaiting. For now I have been sitting back and watching

Users who are viewing this thread

Back