Zephyr

SirFlabberghaspy said:
Poor Monty's toes.
Toes toes toes.

Tooooooooooooooooes.

And yes, but I tend to use mysticism as an entirely different category for magic, which I might need to add. For example, witches and warlocks practice mysticism, but may also practice magic such as demonology, etc.

Mysticism would be, in my general notion of magic, hexing, charming, envisioning, and the scientific part of it would simply be alchemy. My view of mysticism and the subtle would fall under the witches, warlocks, and perhaps prophets.
Making a note of this. Medea is a witch after all.

And "demonology"? What exactly does that entail?

Such as summoning demons, knowing their biological secrets, weaknesses, strengths, every type, and being able to create demons through alchemy and magic. By create, I mean literally create an entirely new species of demon.

Creating demons? Personally I think that's going too far. Creating imitations, things that look like demons? Giving a creature demonic features and powers? Maybe. Inventing species of Hell-spawn? That would suggest that you have power equal to a Devil, the masters of Hell.

These are just my thoughts. My idea of what a demon is could be different from yours so this could be a miss understanding.

In my world the Demon King is the master of the Nine Hells. There are hundreds of species of demon, but they're all generalized into categories. By species, I mean like a species of Frog, or species of Dog, not a literal entire race such as Elves, Humans, and Demons.

But this topic itself along with my post is not in his world at all, unless he wants to adopt some of it. It's a completely different realm.

I feel like I missed some questions while scrolling through all that. I'm going to note, you two should probably talk about stuff in a PM and not spend 3 pages on that subject here. xD I was thoroughly confused. Anyway, I think Ixa mentioned have people been removed? @Ixacise Actually I was planning on doing it yesterday, but after fiddling around with the website I realized I didn't know how. First time making an RP so still learning all the actual tools and such. If someone could inform me on how I could do such that would be appreciated, as they are at least 18+ players inactive right now.

Bah. I know there's something you can do but I'm unsure how. It might just be a 'mute' or something. I'll look more into.

Well if they aren't posting, they're out of the picture anyway, right?

@The Velveteen Rabbit if Evah could tell Trina was a were-thing by looking into her eyes, than she could probably recognize her in human form the same way

Watching anime all day is considered having a life now? I'm moving up through the ranks!

Oh and I know it's not really much for @Ixacise to move in of course, but I just wanted to make a post acknowledging his existence. Ya know, so he's not just a phantom and what not. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back