Zephyr

chuck-norris-thumbs-up.jpg

Trina live a few miles out of town. She could either be meeting the refugees and maybe direct them towards town, or she could be in town running an errand

Can't decide

MrMopp said:
Should a lycanthrope take a mundane animal of the same species to mate (I mean, let's be realistic, it can happen), the offspring would not have transforming power. However, he/she would be highly intelligent, have a long lifespan, and if raised by his shapeshifting parent, might be able to understand the humanoid language.
To many questions. Think I'm going to take that one down until I have answers.

Ah is that you wanted the hell army to continue its wrath on nearby villages? I was expecting Zelin to return and see the devastation but okay I can do that too.

I think I know how to introduce Trina in town. @SirFlabberghaspy do you mind if I make up some stuff about the shadow monsters post-mortem chemistry? I think Tina is going to have a hard time at the fur shop because the monster furs she's been supplying turn out to rot quickly

K thnx

But please people, don't wait for me. I type slowly and I work eight hour shifts for most of this week.

I was just gonna move the army myself to put less work on you @LifeNovel, so you don't have to worry about it. Unless you already started a post then I suppose finish it. xD I'm just gonna put a quick one showing Zelin waking up so we can move this forward easier.

So as ya'll may know the holidays are upon us. And with all the eggnog and gift giving going around during this time of year it may be ideal to not have to be obligated to post everyday. Might also give you some time to make plans for your characters and re-adjust yourselves as well. I will probably make a few changes while you are off getting yer new fancy technology and gizmos. Back in mah day we played with teh stick we found on the lawn. >-> ANYWAY, I am issuing a Christmas break, so no one is penalized if they don't post in the next few days. You CAN post of course if you feel like it. Anyway, from teh Senpai:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas mates! I enjoyed mine. *Begins chewing a piece of gum* The RP will officially 'resume' after two days. *Starts chewing more gum* Which means that the penalty will continue once again(Unless giving me, MrMopp, or L.I.P a heads up of inactivity, whether through PM or just on the OOC.) if you are inactive ye will be removed. Probably. *Is now chewing large gum wad* Anyway, have a fun few days playing with all yer new stuff now!

Oh how you sound so menacing with your gum chewing.

:)

I will get started on my post soon...just trying to decide on how to continue onto my quest to conquer this wondrous world.

Rawr, I r scare-E. I'm not particularly aiming at anyone here. The people who will read this are all here, so I will most likely not kick any of our small groups members. Just those who take up space...being all non-existent. I KNOW YOU'RE THERE. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back