Zephyr

*whew* Easier for me anyway. xD I can do that. Might take me 10 mins, 15 at most. Brrrrbbbbb

Oh that's right I was supposed to 'kick' people first. Should I do that first? xD

True enough.

Sorry was a bit late as well, hope it was well enough to bring us onto the next steps.

Oh, I just meant progressing the RP and kicking members who go inactive. Those are my main goals at the moment.

t459542_tumblr_lwm1z6lkVK1qef6lgo2_500.png
That's what I meant to do. I can't kick people if posts haven't been made yet. xD

More lycanthope character page stuff involving...genetics, I guess (more coming)

Half-breeds, Hybrids, Birds and Bees: It's usually encouraged amongst lycanthropes to stick to their own kind, but it's still not uncommon for them to mingle with other races. Should a lycanthrope and a mundane humanoid conceive an offspring, the child would not inherit any shape shifting powers. However, he/she would have the personality, physical features, skills and even magical affinity associated with his/her parents animal form. If the child is raised by his shapeshiftingparent, he/she may have been taught how to speak that animals language.

More.

Should a lycanthrope take a mundane animal of the same species to mate (I mean, let's be realistic, it can happen), the offspring would not have transforming power. However, he/she would be highly intelligent, have a long lifespan, and if raised by his shapeshifting parent, might be able to understand the humanoid language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we all waiting on something here? I made the post moving the plot forward. Something else I missed?

xD You were in the forest with the grave digger last I had checked. Gav moved the rider into the darkness, so technically he can be anywhere. All of Kaekuma is still frozen where they were last as far as I know. Me and Evangelina are inside the village, trina's in the forest. Charles is I don't remember, annnndd....

Life novels char's are kinda chillin' on the outskirts of the ruined Dominion.

As to what you're supposed to be doing Idk, I was eventually gonna move the hell army onto the small village, suddenly involving you and the grave digger into the plot. Maybe even Trina.

Involved currently? One. There's a name for it but I forget what it is. Halkreath or something. How many in total? A shit ton. To put in perspective maybe 20+ villages in each territory. (Territory= Venesian Territory=Garkian , ect.)

Beaurmont said:
xD You were in the forest with the grave digger last I had checked. Gav moved the rider into the darkness, so technically he can be anywhere. All of Kaekuma is still frozen where they were last as far as I know. Me and Evangelina are inside the village, trina's in the forest. Charles is I don't remember, annnndd....

Life novels char's are kinda chillin' on the outskirts of the ruined Dominion.

As to what you're supposed to be doing Idk, I was eventually gonna move the hell army onto the small village, suddenly involving you and the grave digger into the plot. Maybe even Trina.
Hell army? Again? Not entirely sure how I feel about it.

I just call it hell army for the lol's. But the small village is really close to Dominion, so, why not ransack another village?

Btw: looking at my latest lycanthrope update about Animal Offspring, I just realized what a weeeeird can of worms I opened up. What happens if a female lycanthrope, happily married to a humanoid and pregnant with a half-lycanthrope, turns into an animal and gives birth? Now their kid is stuck as an intelligent animal. Thanks Mom. Or what if she lives as an animal with her mate, takes a humanoid form and gives birth? Bring Your Dad to School Day is going to be a liiiiittle awkward.

[QUOTE="The Velveteen Rabbit]RANSACK THE VILLAGE! RANSACK THE VILLAGE! xD

[/QUOTE]
Ugh. This is going to get chaotic

If EVERYONE is against it I really don't have too. It was just a quick thought up idea to bring the other two into the plot.

Guess I'll wait to see at least what the two in the forest think, it was generally for there purpose anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back