• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yukai High!

Lina noticed Kazuma sigh, and frowned. She looked away, biting her lip. Maybe he doesn't actually like me. Maybe he's just pretending, she thought, as a single tear ran down her face.

@Kazu Kun

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackson's eyes widen, "W-why?" He asked ot of concern for himself.

@Kayzo

Kayzo said:
Mao had the urge to laugh again, but luckily managed to keep it inside. She held a hand out to the girl wanting to help you up. "Smooth moves you have there." She teased, grinning.
@yunofuckinggasai
Fionna heard the girl speak again, this time teasing her. She could feel the heat flare up in her face, and embarrassment coursing through her veins. She looked up at the girl, her face a deep shade of red.

"O-oi!" She stuttered, her voice thick with an irish accent. "It's not like you haven't fallen over before..." Fionna glared at the girl, then rose to her feet.

"In second period you kept sounding like something was wrong, and it's been bugging me since." She said, looking into his eyes. "Is there something wrong? Is it something I'm doing? Be honest."

Mao drew her hand back and frowned. "Calm down, I was just joking." She said, taking a step back from the girl. "But seriously, are you ok?"

@yunofuckinggasai @Crysalisis

Kazuma saw a tear go down her eye. He quickly put his chopsticks down and wiped away the tear. He looked at her worried.

"What's wrong you okay?"

"I... uh..." He took a deep breath and finally told her what was up with second hour, "The reason I sounded that way.. is because.. uh.." He blushed, "Ellie.. I.. I... l-like you.." He looked away awaiting for reaction, Don't hate me... Don't hate me.... He thought.

@Kayzo

Kayzo said:
"In second period you kept sounding like something was wrong, and it's been bugging me since." She said, looking into his eyes. "Is there something wrong? Is it something I'm doing? Be honest."
Mao drew her hand back and frowned. "Calm down, I was just joking." She said, taking a step back from the girl. "But seriously, are you ok?"

@yunofuckinggasai @Crysalisis
"I'm…I'm fine." Fionna mumbled.

'Will you just stop talkin'? You're making it worse!' She thought to herself, hugging her arms in close to her chest and looking at the ground beneath her.

Ellie blushed a little bit. Is he talking about us being friends, or something more? "Well, I know you like me. If you didn't we wouldn't be friends." She said, waiting to see what he would say.

@Crysalisis

Mao frowned and crossed her arms. "Why should I stop talking? I'm just trying to be nice and you're being rude to me." She said, a little flustered.

@yunofuckinggasai

Last edited by a moderator:
He shook his head, "Not as friends.." He looked at her.

@Kayzo

"N-no..!"

He kept wipings her tears away. Nervously he looked at her and sighed.

"I was... How would I call it... Sad... That I was friend zoned... Just now..."

Kayzo said:
Mao frowned and crossed her arms. "Why should I stop talking? I'm just trying to be nice and you're being rude to me." She said, a little flustered.
@yunofuckinggasai
Fionna looked up at her, confused and shocked.

"I was thinking that…directed towards me, not you! A-and how!? How are you able to read my thoughts!?"

Ellie blushed more. Did he really think this? "We've only known each other for three hours, how can you be so sure?" She asked, her heart speeding up.

(Oops, I didn't see that. My post never happened.)

Mao sighed and nodded. "Well that's good you aren't hurt because then I'd have someone to carry." She said, laughing a little. "Why were you in such a rush?"

"I.. I dont know.. I have a feeling in my heart and I just followed it." He stated.

@Kayzo

Ellie nodded slightly, and thought for a few moments. She liked him a lot, but she didn't know if she liked him that much. However, she knew that if she replied with no, it would make things very awkward between them. "I..I guess I like you too." She said quietly, rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb.

@Crysalisis

Asuka just was looking at the food" whoa you made all this" she say smiling she was talking in english but she has a heavy accent" sorry about my accent" she say to her friend @exp626

His heart began pounding, "I.. uh.. I gotta go." He darted off, Jesus Jackson.. What's wrong with you... He thought.

@Kayzo

Kayzo said:
(Oops, I didn't see that. My post never happened.)
Mao sighed and nodded. "Well that's good you aren't hurt because then I'd have someone to carry." She said, laughing a little. "Why were you in such a rush?"
(It's okay ^-^))

Fionna continued to stare at the ground, now twirling a lock of dark hair on her fingers.

"I was lookin' for the school…I didn't want to be late on my first day, ya see. But at this rate I'm gonna be late anyway, so…yeah. That's why. I stopped so fast because I was hoping you would be so kind as to give me directions."

Kazuma smiled slightly again. He didn't want to be in sadness.

"I'm fine now... I guess.."

He kept eating again. Still down about being Friend Zoned...

Lina stated hard at him, but decided to let it go. "Okie dokie!" she said cheerfully, and began eating her PbJ sandwich. "So, have you met many people here yet? Do you like your classes? Which one's your favorite?" she shot questions at him like a machine gun shot bullets.

@Kazu Kun

Ellie watched as he suddenly got up and left her all alone under the tree. She was about to call out to him, but decided against it. How could he confess his feeling and then run off like that? She thought, frowning slightly.

Mao listened to her story, nodding as she talked. "I see. You do realize that you came during lunch? You still have around fifteen minutes." She explained, smiling a little.

@Crysalisis @yunofuckinggasai

"It's fine. And yes, my parents and I made all of this. It's delicious isn't it?! It's only this good because I remember how to cook Japanese dishes from my past lives. I couldn't have made this if I were a regular white boy from Beverley Hills."

He downed another bowl of Ramen. She probably thought him a pig now but he wasn't the type to care what people thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back